Tuesday, June 7, 2011

mississippi river flooding

mississippi river flooding. 2011 Mississippi River
  • 2011 Mississippi River



  • kevinkris
    02-18 02:42 PM
    Is it something like appeal for a denial?





    mississippi river flooding. 1903 Mississippi River Flood
  • 1903 Mississippi River Flood



  • abandookwala63
    03-31 07:41 PM
    I am going to trnafer my H1 visa from company A to Combany B. I have EAD but my lawyer suggested me to have a backup of H1 visa. I am ith 8th year of H1 visa with the same company A. If my H1 gets denies can I go on EAD or i will be out of status.





    mississippi river flooding. Previous; 8 of 93; Next. May
  • Previous; 8 of 93; Next. May



  • saileshdude
    07-26 07:58 PM
    It is best that you never be out of job. If you lose job, try to get one ASAP. It normally takes a month or two to get one if you work hard and try

    Hi Chandu

    Were you able to talk to any good immigration attorney regarding what happens if I-140 is revoked. You can PM me to let me know.

    Thanks.





    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding: In
  • Mississippi River Flooding: In



  • GcInLimbo
    11-17 11:38 AM
    Me and my wife both got notice from USCIS with intent to deny citing evidence of continued leagal immigration. Attached the scanned copy removing personal information.[

    The mentioned period in the letter that is requesting evidence is the time I applied for H1B renewal. The application had an RFE and we were waiting on response from my employer. My employer replied to the RFE and it was sent to local processing center for further processing. Meanwhile on July 2007, I applied I-485 when they are current which puts us in AOS as the H1B was still pending approval from USCIS. I read some where that you can not stay in U.S with H1B renewal pending beyond 240 days from your previous H1B expiration date. So I applied another H1B with a different company before the 240 days and got that H1B approved after two months of applying.

    I am sure I didnt break any rule or stayed illegally during that period as my H1B was pending and moved on to a different company after appying I -485. My previous employer have no issue to continue to support my GC processing.

    Where do I stand with regards to this notice? What are my options and how to approach this problem, so that the IO doesn't get confused and deny the application.
    I am sure I will go through my lawyer but want to get first hand information and have a clear picture on the path to follow from experienced people here.

    I tried to attach the attachment but its failing.

    Thanks



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. As the Mississippi River
  • As the Mississippi River



  • yabadaba
    08-20 03:43 PM
    I am glad they have started enforcing this. This will let them work on the cases rather than answer the calls.
    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.





    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River flooding is
  • Mississippi River flooding is



  • RiaonH4
    01-18 11:30 AM
    FALSE STATEMENT - law was changed couple of years ago.

    How can they advertise it on Sulekha with an incorrect statement???


    Ria



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flood
  • Mississippi River Flood



  • amoljak
    05-21 09:04 AM
    b. Do not make photocopies of official US Documents. Its a violation. The official will understand why you made a copy, but ITS A VIOLATION. On that note, please do make a photocopy.

    Yes it is a violation. But guess what, USCIS asked me to send color copies of all the pages of my passport, approval notices and I-94 in one RFE. I spent a while trying to convince the law-abiding staples clerk that "the government" asked me to make copies. She kept pointing me to a document that clearly stated that it was illegal and they were told not to do it. Finally she agreed to look the other way, while I made copies in a self service copier.





    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding
  • Mississippi River Flooding



  • xu1
    07-28 05:41 AM
    Currently my labor and 1-140 has been approved. But i havent been able to apply for I-485 due to retrogression. Hence if i change my job now and re-apply for labor will i continue to get extentions?


    Also can anyone advice me that for a PERM application the pre-application i.e advertisements and stuff takes how long before i can actually apply for the labor. Also in Perm How long does one have to do the pre-application (advertisments etc)?

    Can someone please help?
    My EB3 perm took about less than 5 months from pre-app to approval, during which there was about 3 weeks of delay due to my own mistakes.

    Pre-app ad campaign for me took the lawyer about < one month for the job description, one month for posting, and two months for interviews and filtering and stuff, maybe another couple of weeks for final prep and filing. It was approved in less than 2 weeks of time.



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. by the Mississippi River.
  • by the Mississippi River.



  • usdreams
    05-25 12:13 PM
    Hi,

    I am little scared, I have taken an Infopass appointment for this friday at my local office, as my PD is current for EB2 - May, and still didn't get any status update or GCs.

    Is it risky or inviting a risk by taking infopass apt. ?

    Do you think I should have waited ?

    please reply if anyone have any idea.

    Thank you,





    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding
  • Mississippi River Flooding



  • bheemi
    02-20 11:20 AM
    Hi,
    i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
    My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:

    1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
    2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.

    Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.

    If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.

    When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..

    If somebody clarify me that is great .

    Thanks



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River flooding has
  • Mississippi River flooding has



  • cchada
    09-02 09:50 PM
    Congrates ...

    Does PCC taken at Indian Consulate in US is vaild or do we need get form local police station and Passport office in India ????





    mississippi river flooding. the Mississippi River with
  • the Mississippi River with



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 08:29 AM
    Not many replies from Non-Indian categories :(



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding:
  • Mississippi River Flooding:



  • Hope_GC
    03-12 07:48 PM
    Congrats





    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding
  • Mississippi River Flooding



  • desi3933
    03-04 11:58 AM
    >> Do you have a Green Card?
    This is not a legal question. If question is posted on web-site, that can be reported.


    The questions should be
    1. Do you have the legal right (i.e. appropriate documentation/work permit) to work in this job position?
    2. Can you (the applicant), within 3 business days of employment, submit verification of both your identity and your authorization to work in the U.S. pursuant to the U.S. Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?



    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding
  • Mississippi River Flooding



  • kate123
    09-24 02:01 PM
    excellent.. if this happens!!!!

    The green side of the story is, USCIS will try to attract new applications. For this DOS need to move the dates further.
    OR
    Introduce a new process of filing 485 for administrative processing (which is in talks) even before your PD is current as per visa bulletin as soon as 140 approval.

    I see this good for people waiting to file for 485.





    mississippi river flooding. Mississippi River Flooding
  • Mississippi River Flooding



  • Rb_newsletter
    09-18 05:31 PM
    US Laws protect employees completely.

    If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.

    3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.



    more...


    mississippi river flooding. As Mississippi River Keeps
  • As Mississippi River Keeps



  • Ann Ruben
    06-26 09:48 AM
    the answer you got is correct. you can sign as the child's father. I agree that the law is inhumane, but sadly it is the law. The baby's young age alone will not suffice as a basis for Humanitarian Parole. Again, I urge you to consult with an experienced lawyer before proceeding.





    mississippi river flooding. look at Mississippi River
  • look at Mississippi River



  • Green_Print
    07-25 02:59 PM
    Yes, I had the same question and this is what my lawyer had told me

    Thanks for the reply.
    So, does that mean the title can totally change if the job responsibilities are 50% same ?





    mississippi river flooding. 1903 Mississippi River flood
  • 1903 Mississippi River flood



  • eb3_nepa
    01-08 04:22 PM
    How did you guys manage to get H1's so recently from H4?

    Is there a way that H4 are exempt from the H1 quota?





    talash
    12-13 09:19 AM
    I had posted my 485 approval news ealier and it took a whole different direction .Hope for you .My 140 was denied for same reason .It was A2P and company didnt have auditted financial statements and hadnt filed taxes and to make things worse i didnt get (neither atorney) the denail notice till 25th day of denail .We filed MTR and the documents we sent were my w2s.my pay stubs showing that company had been paying me whatwas stated in LS .
    I think you should always take a chance n file MTR with what ever possible documents u have and have a backup plan with new perm possibly with a differnet employer .we also sent unauditted financial statemnts with MTR .MTR was successfull and Thanks God 485 got approved too .
    I found IV very helpfull for finding out how to file n what to send with MTR .
    wish u luck





    ravindrajadeja
    04-30 08:34 PM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.


    Thanks Chalam.. So who sponsored for her education?..Did she mention in admission process that her fiance is going to sponsor her education and also did she mention that during the F1 visa application process?...OR she did everything on her own not related to her fiance?..

    Thanks again



    No comments:

    Post a Comment