Tuesday, June 7, 2011

mac os x leopard wallpapers

mac os x leopard wallpapers. Leopard, Mac, OS X
  • Leopard, Mac, OS X



  • BharatPremi
    10-13 02:45 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I Fedex my 485 package on July, 11th and it got reached to USCIS on July, 12 (I have the acknolegement) but still did not receive the receipt number. I am seeing who filed after me started getting receipt numbers.

    I am kind of concerned about it as I did not see any movement in my case.

    Any inputs Or wondering if anybody else facing similar situation??????

    Appreciate your inputs.

    Thanks,

    M

    1) Call USCIS
    2) INofrm that you filed 90 days before.





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X Leopard
  • Mac OS X Leopard



  • asanghi
    08-31 12:21 PM
    Before voting, I saw the poll results, it said total number of votes = 9345. Then I voted "yes". The total no of votes still stands at 9345.





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. a “Mac OS X Leopard”-like
  • a “Mac OS X Leopard”-like



  • greencardfever5
    08-24 01:18 AM
    poorslumdog,

    I do appologize. I have made some donations today, will be making in the future.
    i will be more active in the posts and compaigns.

    will you please encourage others to respond to my questions?

    Thanks for giving me a wake -up call.





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. mac osx wallpapers. wallpapers
  • mac osx wallpapers. wallpapers



  • willigetagc
    09-07 11:16 AM
    This one was posted by one of the IV members, sreedhar in other section of the forum. Don't know how much truth to it...:rolleyes:

    If anyone has seen this already, my apologies...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=285637#post285637



    Hello All,

    I am giving this information after my cousin complete the interview with USCIS on 09/03/2008. Please take a look at the detail conversation bellow.

    IO: Immigration Officer
    MC: My Cousin
    MCL: My Cousin Lawyer

    IO: We are not able to verify your finger prints. That�s the reason we called you for the personal interview.

    MC: I am ready to give right away.

    IO: No your finger print images not at all visible. There is no way we can check your Criminal background.

    MC: Is there any other alternate solution for this �? If so please advice.

    IO: Yes�You have to submit local county police clearance certificates from past 3 years with in 30 days.

    MC: Can you increase the time�? 30 days might be not sufficient for me to collect all the information

    IO: Sure�Make sure you submit with in 45 days. Thank you.

    MC: Can I ask one question�?

    IO: Sure�.

    MC: I applied my GC in 2003. Almost 5 years completed�Now I have problems with my finger prints. What else I need to do for the getting the approval on GC

    IO: Don�t worry�Submit the Police clearance certificates�We will approve your GC soon. With out verifying I can�t approve...If I approve� I will loose my Job�

    MCL: Well �.My Client PD is Dec 2003 EB3-INDIA. Visa numbers are not available at this time why you are asking to submit police clearance certificates with 45 days�? And once we submit how you will approve my Client GC without VISA numbers available�?

    IO: Good question�.All EB Visa Numbers will current in coming 2 months. That�s all I can say. There is some process going on to collect some unused visa numbers�.I don�t know what exactly going on�But I can say with in 2 months EB Visa numbers will current.

    MCL: Oh that�s great�

    IO: Yes it is�

    MC & MCL: Ok thank you for your time and we will submit police clearance certificates with in 45 days.

    IO: That�s good�You are all set to go now. Thank you.

    Based on above conversations I am saying�Please do not abuse me if it�s not going to be happened in 2 months. I am just sharing my cousin Interview details. I am also EB3-I 2004. I wish and Pray to GOD to make IO comment come true. Thank you.

    -Sree


    Hi Sree, which country immigration are you talking about ? :o
    :D



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. mac os x leopard wallpapers.
  • mac os x leopard wallpapers.



  • pak
    07-12 08:56 AM
    Please visit

    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/

    enter your address to find the senetor of your area.

    Fill up your contact info.

    Paste the templet:

    I am a highly-skilled professional who entered this country legally. I've
    been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as "Green Card"
    for the past several years along with 500,000 other educated, highly
    skilled employment based (EB) immigrants. Many of us have been waiting for
    our turn to get Green Cards for 5-10 years while consistently abiding by
    all the laws of this country. Such long delays are due to tortuous and
    confusing paper work, backlogs due to various quotas and processing delays
    at US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), other allied state and
    federal agencies.

    Several categories of EB immigrant visa (Green Card) numbers were
    unavailable ("retrogressed") since the fall of 2005. For the past several
    decades, the US Department of State (DOS) has been publishing advisories
    known as visa bulletins once a month to announce the availability of
    immigrant visa numbers. On June 13, 2007, after a gap of nearly two years,
    DOS announced that all EB visa numbers would be "current" for the month of
    July. This meant, irrespective of our "priority date" (date assigned to us
    for our turn in the line for Green Cards), all of us were made eligible to
    apply for some interim immigration benefits. This "priority date" refers
    to the date when our labor certification (documentation verifying no US
    citizen worker was available for a given job) had been filed.

    Please note that 6/13 DOS announcement would not have led to immediate
    green card for most of us; but at least it would have ensured us interim
    benefits such as the right to travel and right to work for any employer-
    this was still a welcome change. Especially, for dependent spouses who are
    otherwise unable to work, this would have translated into right to travel
    and work without restriction and thus channel their energies positively.
    Several dependent spouses are also highly-skilled.

    Tens of thousands of applicants spent thousands of dollars in legal fees,
    immigration medical exams & vaccinations & getting various supporting
    documents ready to file our immigrant petitions to USCIS, at times
    inconveniencing our old parents in our home countries as well. It has been
    an agonizing two weeks for us. Some of us to had to fly in our spouses
    from our home countries or have had to cut short business trips. Hundreds
    of millions of dollars were spent by thousands of immigrants in
    preparation of their application. To our shock and dismay, on the morning
    of July 2nd 2007, USCIS announced that EB visa numbers were not available
    and all petitions filed in July would be rejected.

    For the legal skilled immigrants this has been a rather traumatizing and
    disheartening experience. These are people that are in the country
    legally, paid taxes and followed all the rules.

    We sincerely seek immediate congressional/ legislative remedial measures
    which would (1)Reduce the enormous backlogs of green card petitions of
    legal skilled immigrants (2)Ensure and request USCIS not to reject our
    immigrant visa petitions filed in July and provide us interim benefits of
    a pending immigrant visa petition. We make this sincere request with the
    hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.

    Sincerely,


    XX

    You will receive confirmation from senetor's office.

    Thanks





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X Leopard Wallpaper
  • Mac OS X Leopard Wallpaper



  • sonu
    10-06 10:02 AM
    Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.

    I am in the same situation as your, USCIS website shows that my wife's AP approved and mine is still pending at TSC. I called USCIS yesterday , they told me to wait for 90 days from notice date.



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Dark Apple OSX | Today#39;s
  • Dark Apple OSX | Today#39;s



  • meridiani.planum
    09-27 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.

    I am going all in now.

    1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.

    2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6

    3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.

    4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.

    Hopefully, there is be some movement.

    infopass is almost useless. Open SR, contact senator and email the ombudsman.
    Dont worry about dates, your PD will almost certainly remain current going forward. If 6 months pass by, your date remains current, processing times remain as they are and case is not approved, sue them (Writ of Mandamus):
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Writ+of+Mandamus+485
    File it 'pro se' (on your own, without a lawyer) if you are worried about the expense...





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X Snow Leopard cirques
  • Mac OS X Snow Leopard cirques



  • imneedy
    02-04 10:27 AM
    Today is the 22nd calendar day.


    Shahuja,
    Is this your first time application for H1 or is it a renewal?

    Its been over 3 weeks since my wife have H4 interview and the passport is still under "admin processing".

    Raju,
    Is this your wife's first time application for H4 or is it a renewal?



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. img-wallpapers-mac-osx-leopard
  • img-wallpapers-mac-osx-leopard



  • InTheMoment
    08-04 01:34 PM
    Please refer to this detailed experience on SS update after GC:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610

    Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. OS X Leopard converted
  • OS X Leopard converted



  • yganreddy
    09-01 12:01 AM
    They would have been happy with their half loaf.



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X Leopard Server Styles
  • Mac OS X Leopard Server Styles



  • geniousatwork
    03-31 12:16 PM
    Congratulations...





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac os x 10.4 wih leopard`s
  • Mac os x 10.4 wih leopard`s



  • seahawks
    08-09 09:24 AM
    Hello,

    I did not see any posts regarding "1 year H1 extension approval when filed for 3 years". If this discussion is already in place, please point me to appropriate thread so that I could close this one.

    I applied for 3 years H1 extension on 6/26/2007 with approved I-140. My priority date (EB3 -Sep 2003) was not current on 6/26/2007 when I applied for 3 year extension. I got an approval notice today which is valid for only one year. I want to know if this is an error from USCIS so that I could ask to ammend 2 more years.

    Thanks!

    unfortunately I missed the bus, we send all document May 29th and it reached USCIS CA on 30th, my pd was current for June bulletin and was approved 1 year extensions. I should have waited until Aug to file extensions, this is my 4th H1/H4 extension:( in 4 years.



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X Leopard wallpaper
  • Mac OS X Leopard wallpaper



  • rajuram
    01-15 01:47 AM
    I think more members will join and people will be willing to contribute more if they see positive things happening. Right now we seem to be going no where. Even if a basic thing like filing for 485 during retrogression gets passed, people will gain confidence in IV and they will be willing to contribute money.





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. mac os leopard wallpaper.
  • mac os leopard wallpaper.



  • whitecollarslave
    04-17 05:53 PM
    Interesting case posted by lazycis. This is a good example.

    I haven't read all of it but I gather that it is important to keep evidence of the fact that you were working and not fired or laid off during this so called "bench time". Keep proper documentation during this time. Keep records of emails, travel, internal projects, timesheets, partial pay, anything that you can use to show your continued employment. Don't give the the employer a chance to claim that you were not employed or on leave of absence during that time.



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X Snow Leopard
  • Mac OS X Snow Leopard



  • bigboy007
    09-29 09:12 AM
    We have taken indian jewellary with us when we travelled to India. I dont think it is a problem and you dont have to declare it in customs. I think if you are carrying cold in the form on coins or bars, you will have to pay customs. I dont remember but it says in the customs form that personal jewellary need not be mentioned. I would check the india's customs website.
    Customs duty for any jewelry if not wearing as in custom rules. but i have noticed duty for coins and jewelry being actively pursued.





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OS X, Snow Leopard,
  • Mac OS X, Snow Leopard,



  • abhijitp
    06-21 09:07 AM
    Thanks Raj. No, I do qualify for EB-2 so I would not want to apply under EB-3, but I just don't know if the attorneys filed everything (e.g progressive experience letters) appropriately, if not, what happens? Hopefully an RFE.
    If it instead got rejected, so would the I-1485 (AOS) application that depends on it right?



    more...


    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Mac OSX Leopard Wallpaper.
  • Mac OSX Leopard Wallpaper.



  • GcInLimbo
    11-19 12:08 AM
    Nope. H1 was rejected after 2 and half years of processing. I don't know the reasons for the rejection.





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. OS X Leopard) Wallpapers
  • OS X Leopard) Wallpapers



  • Green.Tech
    08-03 05:13 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.

    What was the reason of denial please?





    mac os x leopard wallpapers. Voici un aperçu de ce qui vous
  • Voici un aperçu de ce qui vous



  • aarzoo
    02-02 06:18 PM
    Thanks clockwork

    @fromnaija:

    Based on the regulation issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) that became effective July 16, 2007, a labor certification approved will expire after 180 days, unless an I-140 petition has been filed in the case.

    The new rule provides a 180day validity period for approved labor certifications. All permanent labor certifications approved on or after the effective date of July 16, 2007, will expire 180 calendar days after certification, whether the original application was filed under the PERM or prePERM regulations, unless the employer uses the approved labor certification prior to expiration in support of an I140 petition with USCIS. Likewise, all labor certifications approved prior to July 16, 2007 will expire in 180 calendar days, unless filed in support of an I140 petition with USCIS prior to the expiration date. Therefore, all currently approved labor certification applications must be filed in support of an I140 petition by January 11, 2008.

    If the above explaination is correct, I should be able to use the same labor.





    crystal
    09-14 03:39 PM
    are we not aliens?

    i hear as if some aliens are speaking .





    bsbawa10
    08-15 12:11 PM
    USCIS does not seem to be corrupt. It seems to be running by proxy with no accountability, no follow ups on what they do, and they always make excuses to show that they follow rules ...(which are breakable).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment