waitnwatch
10-02 03:31 PM
When you get a new H1-B approval you get a new I94 too in the mail .You are supposed to staple it to the old I-94 (I think this instruction is contained somewhere within the new I-94). When you leave the US you are supposed to hand over both I-94 cards (no exceptions). When you come back you get a new I-94 at immigration. The I-94 is a entry/exit departure tracking mechanism and if this record does not show up correctly when you are coming back in you may be in for some problems.
wallpaper Avatar: The Last Airbender
dan19
03-09 02:50 PM
Based on Murthy.com, It's likely that EB3 World will move but India and China will remain stagnant:confused:
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
cari
01-08 05:01 PM
I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
Can you please provide me the web address of that website?
thanks,.
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
Can you please provide me the web address of that website?
thanks,.
2011 Avatar: The Last Airbender-
FredG
April 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a soap opera to me. :rolleyes:
Fred
Fred
more...
gc_kaavaali
05-21 01:48 PM
hi,
Just want to find out the process to apply for interim EAD...I applied for EAD renewal on 8th of may and my EAD expires August 16th...i doubt i get my EAD before my current expires...i just want to find out whether i can apply for interim EAD or ??? if yes, what are the current procedures? I e-filed my EAD application and sent all documents to TSC...please help gurus.
Just want to find out the process to apply for interim EAD...I applied for EAD renewal on 8th of may and my EAD expires August 16th...i doubt i get my EAD before my current expires...i just want to find out whether i can apply for interim EAD or ??? if yes, what are the current procedures? I e-filed my EAD application and sent all documents to TSC...please help gurus.
InTheMoment
08-12 12:05 AM
Why open an altogether new thread for this question? You could have posted in any of the receipt related threads!
Anyone who has receipts could have answered your question there to such a simple question
All,
I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!
Can some one please clarify this doubt?
I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.
Thanks
Raj
------------------------------
One time contribution $100
Anyone who has receipts could have answered your question there to such a simple question
All,
I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!
Can some one please clarify this doubt?
I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.
Thanks
Raj
------------------------------
One time contribution $100
more...
ujjvalkoul
06-25 06:36 PM
Thanks guys for all your replies & suggestions. Just to let you know, that I am paying for my whole GC process and I have been with this company since last 3 years. I have already completed one 2 year contract term with them and still they are asking me to sign new contract. To me, this is total blackmailing.
Again ....the risk it totally urs to take.....!!!
I am sure they are doing that so that they can suck u more after applying 485....so at this point even if u tell them it is illegal, they will not budge...
Again ....the risk it totally urs to take.....!!!
I am sure they are doing that so that they can suck u more after applying 485....so at this point even if u tell them it is illegal, they will not budge...
2010 Avatar: The Last Airbender
martinvisalaw
06-16 01:01 PM
Thank you Ms. Martin for your replies, it has been very helpful. As a follow up to hiralal's post, I have a question regarding H-1 status, totally unrelated to the original poster.
If one has a valid H-1, already extended beyond 6 years and is valid till 2011, has a pending I-485: what happens when that I-485 is denied? Is the H-1 status lost immdeiately as is the EAD/AP situation?
Your H-1B should not be revoked just because the 485 is denied. You should be able to continue in H-1B status until it expires. However, you would not be eligible for extensions since you would be over the 6 year maximum.
If one has a valid H-1, already extended beyond 6 years and is valid till 2011, has a pending I-485: what happens when that I-485 is denied? Is the H-1 status lost immdeiately as is the EAD/AP situation?
Your H-1B should not be revoked just because the 485 is denied. You should be able to continue in H-1B status until it expires. However, you would not be eligible for extensions since you would be over the 6 year maximum.
more...
Bytes4Lunch
03-07 10:12 AM
"dingudi" , Throughout every immigration forums, everyone mentions the use of AP in such cases.
I consulted with 3 attorneys, 2 of them were attorneys for fortune 500 companies and they clearly suggested that its ok to come back on the AP. The only thing one of the attorneys had mentioned was that I could be in for questionning if my h1B visa application was pending due to security clearance, which I knew it was not after I spoke with the consulate. So I think I have to disagree with you on this one.
If I would have used AP very carefully like you mentioned I would have been stuck for weeks, possibly months and that was starting to affect my work with my employer. A week vacation in India became more than a month.
I consulted with 3 attorneys, 2 of them were attorneys for fortune 500 companies and they clearly suggested that its ok to come back on the AP. The only thing one of the attorneys had mentioned was that I could be in for questionning if my h1B visa application was pending due to security clearance, which I knew it was not after I spoke with the consulate. So I think I have to disagree with you on this one.
If I would have used AP very carefully like you mentioned I would have been stuck for weeks, possibly months and that was starting to affect my work with my employer. A week vacation in India became more than a month.
hair Avatar State! Name: Sanyu
kavita_abb
10-10 10:03 AM
Thank you!
I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?
Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!
I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?
Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!
more...
Student with no hopes
12-10 09:55 AM
/
hot Avatar the Last Airbender by
eb3retro
09-28 09:35 PM
I will keep it with me until you come back and for sure will return it back to you..you are not believing me..come on???:D:D:D I promise...;););) I will return it safely..
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?
If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.
Thank you.
more...
house with the Avatar State at
dixie
08-21 09:58 PM
The situation is unfair only if there is no retrogression. In that case there is a high probability that the one who applied in 2005 gets his GC (or at least EAD/AP), while a 2001 applicant's LC is still caught in the BEC.
But given that retrogression is very much in place for all but EB-1 and EB-2 ROW, an approved I-140 is pretty much useless except for getting 3 year extensions (and limited portability) . In that case, even if the 2005 applicant gets his I-140 approval in a jiffy, he has to wait behind the BEC victim when it comes to applying for 485 (assuming of course that BECs dont last forever).So retrogression neutralises the unfairness of BECs to a large extent.
I do agree however, that the BECs should have been cleared prior to starting the PERM system.
All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?
So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.
Hope u got the point...
But given that retrogression is very much in place for all but EB-1 and EB-2 ROW, an approved I-140 is pretty much useless except for getting 3 year extensions (and limited portability) . In that case, even if the 2005 applicant gets his I-140 approval in a jiffy, he has to wait behind the BEC victim when it comes to applying for 485 (assuming of course that BECs dont last forever).So retrogression neutralises the unfairness of BECs to a large extent.
I do agree however, that the BECs should have been cleared prior to starting the PERM system.
All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?
So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.
Hope u got the point...
tattoo Entering the Avatar State.
gc_dream07
02-01 01:22 PM
If you have enough money, invest 1million in US, and get GC, and buy peace of mind.
more...
pictures not go Avatar State and he
contact
04-27 10:14 AM
whether the incident is true or not, IV member is trying caution everybody that all should be very careful when handing over their passport to a third person. We should be fully focused when an officer examines our passport.
dresses Plus , the Avatar state was
ksurjan
10-05 01:30 PM
Folks,
Who receives the AP approval? lawyer or the beneficiary?
Who receives the AP approval? lawyer or the beneficiary?
more...
makeup Entering the Avatar State.
gclongwaytogo
10-25 11:08 AM
Mine showed up nearly after a weeks time....got the rns from io.....but checks got cleared after two weeks of getting the rns from io...
Hello guys ,
any idea why I cannot find the receipt numbers and its statis on the uscis web site.I obtained the receipt numbers from the back of the cheques that they cashed..
thanks in advance
Hello guys ,
any idea why I cannot find the receipt numbers and its statis on the uscis web site.I obtained the receipt numbers from the back of the cheques that they cashed..
thanks in advance
girlfriend from quot;The Avatar Statequot; to
tabletpc
01-07 11:29 AM
its a gray area....
If your I-140 is not aproved after 180 days and if your emplyer does not respond to RFE..then your GC is gone for a toss...!!!!
its always recomended to wait untill i-140 is aproved and 180 days are over...!!!!
Not to scare you..i have also heard of emplyers revoking i-140 after it is approved which has caused tremendious pain to emplyees later in getting GC.
My advice....give your career high priority and just go with your gut feeling that things will be fine...!!!!
Good luck
If your I-140 is not aproved after 180 days and if your emplyer does not respond to RFE..then your GC is gone for a toss...!!!!
its always recomended to wait untill i-140 is aproved and 180 days are over...!!!!
Not to scare you..i have also heard of emplyers revoking i-140 after it is approved which has caused tremendious pain to emplyees later in getting GC.
My advice....give your career high priority and just go with your gut feeling that things will be fine...!!!!
Good luck
hairstyles Re: Live Action Avatar State
dartkid31
05-18 12:13 AM
I think you are getting slightly confused here. The thing under discussion in this thread has always existed as a clause in the bill and is nothing new. The F4 is a separate provision which was struck down today. The 3 year for STEM provision still exists separate. Please have a look at the details of the bill. It should be available somewhere on this website.
Has there already been a vote to kill F4? If so, do you know what the amendment nummber is? Thanks.
Has there already been a vote to kill F4? If so, do you know what the amendment nummber is? Thanks.
peer123
04-04 01:37 PM
Thanks for your inputs,..
mali03
05-25 08:13 AM
Called Larry Craig's office!
No comments:
Post a Comment