ayazali17
12-18 01:38 PM
what about foreign stocks?
wallpaper Thorns and Roses
inskrish
07-26 01:33 AM
I just received a confirmation email that I485 of my wife got approved just a couple of days back. But I myself have not received anything. Its kind of weird because she was my dependent and I was the primary applicant.
Can somebody please suggest if they have seen something like this before ?Do I need to do anything ?
Don't worry. I have seen several similar cases before. Most probably, you will get your case approved in a couple of days. Congrats for getting the GC.
Can somebody please suggest if they have seen something like this before ?Do I need to do anything ?
Don't worry. I have seen several similar cases before. Most probably, you will get your case approved in a couple of days. Congrats for getting the GC.
gc28262
12-19 12:03 PM
Not before you give yours back. you are a temp anyways. you don't even have to surrender your gc.
Practice what you preach.
BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.
Practice what you preach.
BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.
2011 thorns and roses drawings. good+drawings+of+roses; good+drawings+of+roses
Dipika
11-03 01:21 PM
i have not done visa extention for my mother in law, but i had asked lawyer about it when last year my mother in law was here.
Lawyer said it's possible to get extention. and they need traveler's check of $5K on my mother in law name to send for extention, which proves she has enough money to stay and travel further in USA.
i had not followed it, but this time i'm going to do it when my in laws visit again.
I would say it would be batter to go through lawyer as they have different tricks to get it faster and easily.
Lawyer said it's possible to get extention. and they need traveler's check of $5K on my mother in law name to send for extention, which proves she has enough money to stay and travel further in USA.
i had not followed it, but this time i'm going to do it when my in laws visit again.
I would say it would be batter to go through lawyer as they have different tricks to get it faster and easily.
more...
vxg
10-15 11:25 AM
Thanks. Can someone get me USCIS contact number to get the status on receipts.....
dial 1-800-375-5283
use option 1-2-2-6-2-2-1
BTW i am a AUG 3rd TSC Filer No receipts yet. The EAD Check for my wife cashed on Oct 12th and it says Vermont service center.
dial 1-800-375-5283
use option 1-2-2-6-2-2-1
BTW i am a AUG 3rd TSC Filer No receipts yet. The EAD Check for my wife cashed on Oct 12th and it says Vermont service center.
steppenwolf
09-26 04:57 PM
that's interesting...
i got my checks cashed on 9/21 but no receipt yet. i sent my application on 8/8 to NSC.
online status says a notice has been mailed out - any clue how long this takes after the check has been cashed?
i got my checks cashed on 9/21 but no receipt yet. i sent my application on 8/8 to NSC.
online status says a notice has been mailed out - any clue how long this takes after the check has been cashed?
more...
rayen
05-19 05:01 PM
Hi,
1. I was been advised by my Lawyer to pick "PAR -Parolee" if we have used our AP. But if we have last entered using H1 B then we have to pick "H1 B"
2. We have to provide the following in this field
485 receipt number - xxxxxxx
140 receipt number - xxxxxxx (This is optional)
I would put the first line with the 485 receipt number
Lalith,
Thanks for the promt update.
Thanks again.
1. I was been advised by my Lawyer to pick "PAR -Parolee" if we have used our AP. But if we have last entered using H1 B then we have to pick "H1 B"
2. We have to provide the following in this field
485 receipt number - xxxxxxx
140 receipt number - xxxxxxx (This is optional)
I would put the first line with the 485 receipt number
Lalith,
Thanks for the promt update.
Thanks again.
2010 evil dead Pictures, Images and
japs19
01-07 02:57 PM
thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009
As long as you work for the same employer with same title and job location, you don't need H-1 stamped. If you have a valid approval (I-797) you can enter the country on H-1 and not worry about AP or EAD. But just to answer your question, if you use AP to enter...you won't need to use EAD. If you do use EAD then you are out of H-1 status. AP will let you keep H-1 status.
I am not a lawyer so it would be best to consult one.
As long as you work for the same employer with same title and job location, you don't need H-1 stamped. If you have a valid approval (I-797) you can enter the country on H-1 and not worry about AP or EAD. But just to answer your question, if you use AP to enter...you won't need to use EAD. If you do use EAD then you are out of H-1 status. AP will let you keep H-1 status.
I am not a lawyer so it would be best to consult one.
more...
cram
08-23 09:55 PM
bumping^^^^^
hair thorns and roses drawings. Roses,drawings of wallpapers
rolrblade
03-11 01:34 PM
I don't understand in what cases consulate holds a person's passport. What if the applicant wants to return back home country instead of waiting in Canada?
You have a right to ask for your passport back. You can always state the logic that in the case of emergency, will the consulate provide the passport back at a moments notice? probably not!
Also, a passport is the property of the issuing government and no other government entitiy / individual has a right to hold it. I wouldnt state it in these terms though :) .... the emergency travel reason should suffice!
You have a right to ask for your passport back. You can always state the logic that in the case of emergency, will the consulate provide the passport back at a moments notice? probably not!
Also, a passport is the property of the issuing government and no other government entitiy / individual has a right to hold it. I wouldnt state it in these terms though :) .... the emergency travel reason should suffice!
more...
TomPlate
02-03 05:04 PM
Can you please let me know anyone. I had this doubt because one of my friend is saying,
During PORT OF ENTRY AP can only be used with EAD. Expired EAD will be an issue here.
Even if you do not use EAD and in H1.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW:confused:
During PORT OF ENTRY AP can only be used with EAD. Expired EAD will be an issue here.
Even if you do not use EAD and in H1.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW:confused:
hot Finish up the vines and thorns

meragcdedobhai
10-26 02:43 PM
to Motivated...
Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p
Good Job!
Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p
Good Job!
more...
house Can the Roses find the Thorns
calaway42
10-20 02:18 AM
gosh!! you experts!! what do i need to learn to be able to graphic design like you guys!?!? help!~:P
tattoo thorns and roses drawings.
Rb_newsletter
04-13 07:56 PM
So even if you get GC out of turn, I believe the correct thing to do is to return it. Or it can be more problems.
Here's the link on that topic:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/659959-gc-received-in-error.html
You know these reporting back, reistating the status, etc takes lots of effort, money and time. I hate this kind of things. Why the hell we should pay for somebody's mistake?
On a side note:
If someone returns this kind of mistake-GC, then what will happen to the visa number? Will it get reclaimed and reused or go wasted?
Here's the link on that topic:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/659959-gc-received-in-error.html
You know these reporting back, reistating the status, etc takes lots of effort, money and time. I hate this kind of things. Why the hell we should pay for somebody's mistake?
On a side note:
If someone returns this kind of mistake-GC, then what will happen to the visa number? Will it get reclaimed and reused or go wasted?
more...
pictures Drawings based on this
krustycat
03-11 09:12 AM
Anyone Know How To Start New Thread?
Use New Thread button
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=5
But if you need to change employer you might open your new thread in this forum: AC21 Portability after 180 days of 485 filing.
How does USCIS know about salary ?
They have your previous W-2, taxes or paystubs from your previous applications and extensions (such as H1, Perm, I-140) and they'll ask for your W-2 or tax return if your application is non-concurrent and your I-140 was approved at least one year before. Otherwise they'll ask for your company's tax return or financial statements to check their ability to pay.
485 non-concurrent check list:
1. copy of all of the pages of the Passport (valid for 6 months or longer);
2. Copy of recent I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, front and back side;
3. Copy of all Approval Notices (i.e., H-1, H-4, L-1, L-2 and etc�) from first entry to the U.S. ;
4. Copy of I-20 (s), student visa, if applicable;
5. Copy of Employment Authorization Document (i.e., from practical training while on F-1 status), if applicable;
6. Birth Certificate or One affidavit and School Leaving Certification along with a Non-Availability Certificate or Two Affidavits of Birth along with a Non-Availability Certificate;
7. Petitioner, U.S. Citizen�s Income Tax returns along with W-2�s for the period after I-140 was approved;
8. Alien beneficiary�s Income Tax returns along with W-2�s for the period after I-140 was approved;
9. Medical Examination including immunizations in a sealed envelope;
10. Birth Certificate from each applicant (original language and translated if language is different than english), additional to item 6 for dependents, if applicable;
11. Marriage Certificate (original language and translated if language is different than english), if applicable;
12. Divorce Certificate (original language and translated if language is different than english), if applicable; and
13. Photographs (4) from each applicant
IRS also send the w2 information to USCIS? No.
whats the criteria of judging the salary? Is it w-2 or pay stub ?
Either way that fit best for you should be OK, but usually is W-2 or/and tax return. You can attach a note stating if you used personal leave or sick leave. I don't know if that's useful. I think that in some situations less documents you send, less questions they'll ask. Anyway, they'll issue a RFE if they want something more from you.
The fact is that they don't judge your salary, they just judge your company's ability to pay you in a future employment. They have to prove that ability before approve your GC. If you are currently getting paid as much as the proposed salary, you should be fine.
Use New Thread button
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=5
But if you need to change employer you might open your new thread in this forum: AC21 Portability after 180 days of 485 filing.
How does USCIS know about salary ?
They have your previous W-2, taxes or paystubs from your previous applications and extensions (such as H1, Perm, I-140) and they'll ask for your W-2 or tax return if your application is non-concurrent and your I-140 was approved at least one year before. Otherwise they'll ask for your company's tax return or financial statements to check their ability to pay.
485 non-concurrent check list:
1. copy of all of the pages of the Passport (valid for 6 months or longer);
2. Copy of recent I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, front and back side;
3. Copy of all Approval Notices (i.e., H-1, H-4, L-1, L-2 and etc�) from first entry to the U.S. ;
4. Copy of I-20 (s), student visa, if applicable;
5. Copy of Employment Authorization Document (i.e., from practical training while on F-1 status), if applicable;
6. Birth Certificate or One affidavit and School Leaving Certification along with a Non-Availability Certificate or Two Affidavits of Birth along with a Non-Availability Certificate;
7. Petitioner, U.S. Citizen�s Income Tax returns along with W-2�s for the period after I-140 was approved;
8. Alien beneficiary�s Income Tax returns along with W-2�s for the period after I-140 was approved;
9. Medical Examination including immunizations in a sealed envelope;
10. Birth Certificate from each applicant (original language and translated if language is different than english), additional to item 6 for dependents, if applicable;
11. Marriage Certificate (original language and translated if language is different than english), if applicable;
12. Divorce Certificate (original language and translated if language is different than english), if applicable; and
13. Photographs (4) from each applicant
IRS also send the w2 information to USCIS? No.
whats the criteria of judging the salary? Is it w-2 or pay stub ?
Either way that fit best for you should be OK, but usually is W-2 or/and tax return. You can attach a note stating if you used personal leave or sick leave. I don't know if that's useful. I think that in some situations less documents you send, less questions they'll ask. Anyway, they'll issue a RFE if they want something more from you.
The fact is that they don't judge your salary, they just judge your company's ability to pay you in a future employment. They have to prove that ability before approve your GC. If you are currently getting paid as much as the proposed salary, you should be fine.
dresses thorns and roses drawings. amongst roses, thorns,
shreekhand
07-29 10:33 AM
As soon as you adjust your status to F1 your I-485 becomes void. Further having and EAD has nothing to do being on F1.
In short it is not easy to go back full time studying while your I-485 is pending.
This second point is not true. Either that, or the USCIS is not enforcing that requirement consistently. I renewed my EAD 3 times so far, but never had to provide any salary statements with my renewal applications.
In short it is not easy to go back full time studying while your I-485 is pending.
This second point is not true. Either that, or the USCIS is not enforcing that requirement consistently. I renewed my EAD 3 times so far, but never had to provide any salary statements with my renewal applications.
more...
makeup Drawings how to draw roses
asdqwe2k
05-22 09:36 AM
Official Press release..
http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPRelease052206.pdf
“This report illustrates that legal immigrants who play by the rules experience significant hardships that harm families, businesses, and, ultimately, our economy,” said Cornyn, who chairs the U.S. Senate Judiciary’s Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship. “I believe Congress can address these issues in a thoughtful yet decisive manner.”
http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPRelease052206.pdf
“This report illustrates that legal immigrants who play by the rules experience significant hardships that harm families, businesses, and, ultimately, our economy,” said Cornyn, who chairs the U.S. Senate Judiciary’s Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship. “I believe Congress can address these issues in a thoughtful yet decisive manner.”
girlfriend Rose tattoo design
freedom_fighter
01-14 01:13 PM
she had sep 2004 eb2.
i've changed my pd date to avoid confusion. USCIS is going by the queue, so dont worry..
i've changed my pd date to avoid confusion. USCIS is going by the queue, so dont worry..
hairstyles thorn bases and is half-full image damask rose freedrawings Whileskulls
desi3933
07-20 04:58 PM
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
One is expected to know immigration laws. Who stopped Person B to re-enter USA before filing for I-485.
Not knowing laws is not a valid excuse.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
One is expected to know immigration laws. Who stopped Person B to re-enter USA before filing for I-485.
Not knowing laws is not a valid excuse.
puskeygadha
07-14 04:43 PM
there are about 1000 people who are awaiting response from audit
this also includes non fragemon.
this also includes non fragemon.
isantem
08-05 01:02 PM
EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
:confused::eek: this is a new law by president paulinasmith?:D
:confused::eek: this is a new law by president paulinasmith?:D
No comments:
Post a Comment