Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sri lankan actress wedding

sri lankan actress wedding. Actress - Sri Lanka: Pooja
  • Actress - Sri Lanka: Pooja



  • lavenyahs
    12-19 04:56 PM
    We went to Tijuana in 2003 from SanDiego. We just walked across the Border. But we stayed for only a couple of hours. Only while crossing into the US,people at the US checkpoint checked our Visa stamps and after scanning our passports allowed us to enter.





    sri lankan actress wedding. Sri Lankan Teledrama Actress
  • Sri Lankan Teledrama Actress



  • amitjoey
    02-12 03:09 PM
    Thanks. All we need is 800 people like Hari, who can contribute a little amount of money and a little amount of time by inviting other friends.
    Is it not true that it only takes about 10 minutes or so to invite other friends by mail to join IV and a $20/month.





    sri lankan actress wedding. View full post on Sri Lankan
  • View full post on Sri Lankan



  • chanduv23
    07-11 11:45 AM
    Hi Folks,
    I am one of those guys who has EAD/AP and as per the latest (Aug 08) bulletin, my PD is current.

    I just called USCIS and got my 3rd service request number since Oct 2007. So far nothing has happened.

    I want to know if this is going to have a negative impact on my 485 approval in anyway? Am I not supposed to have my FP done before they can approve my 485? Isn't that a pre-requisite? I just don't want to miss one more boat due to USCIS screw ups.

    Please advise/suggest...

    Thanks.

    Moderator: apologies for cross-posting but I needed an answer soon.

    I am in the same boat. I spoke to my Attorney and she says, it is not an issue. They will ask for finger prints when they start looking at your case.





    sri lankan actress wedding. sri lankan actress and models
  • sri lankan actress and models



  • frostrated
    06-18 02:35 PM
    My current visa status is I-140 approved, I-485 pending, EAD and AP approved.

    I was unemployed for the past 1 year and am thinking of applying for unemployment benefits. Will this cause any problem in my I-485 application like the employment agency informing the USCIS. Is there a way that the USCIS will find that I am currently unemployed because of applying for benefits and reject my GC.

    if your EAD is based on YOUR I-140, then I dont think you have a valid status. During AOS, you need to have a job in the same category the EAD is valid for, unless you are the dependent.

    In AOS, you cannot apply for unemployment benefit as it will trigger an USCIS audit.
    By US law, if you are unemployed and are PRESENT in the US, you are entitled to umemployment benefit as you paid into the system.
    By law again, if you are in non-immigrant status (AOS is considered non-immigrant until you get the green card), and you lose your job, you have to leave the country or you will start accuring illegal stay.

    Check with your lawyer before you do anything.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. Sri Lankan Actress Model: Sri
  • Sri Lankan Actress Model: Sri



  • kpsm88
    02-13 07:55 PM
    See no GC? Hear no GC? Talk to IV





    sri lankan actress wedding. Sandeshaya Sri Lanka – Sri
  • Sandeshaya Sri Lanka – Sri



  • Riakapoor
    09-16 05:19 PM
    Thank you!

    Thanks for all the help. I will surely look into the link.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. Z of sri lankan actress
  • Z of sri lankan actress



  • greensignal
    12-31 11:04 AM
    thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009

    You can use your h1b to work after returning to US on AP.





    sri lankan actress wedding. Sri Lankan Actress Sachini
  • Sri Lankan Actress Sachini



  • RayP
    12-10 04:44 AM
    Friends... does anybody have some idea.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. Actress - Sri Lanka: Ashima
  • Actress - Sri Lanka: Ashima



  • jonty_11
    07-24 12:04 AM
    BEtter go with lawyer...$400 is not much and will save u headache later on dur to name mismatches.





    sri lankan actress wedding. Srilankan-Actress-Sachini-
  • Srilankan-Actress-Sachini-



  • designserve
    11-08 01:12 PM
    The embassy is free nowadays... calendar opens up 2 weeks before. I went thru the process 2 months ago...It was the same.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. Famous Sri Lankan actress
  • Famous Sri Lankan actress



  • kaisersose
    11-15 05:34 PM
    No Sir..Management is also included in 15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications. Here is quote from O*Net

    "Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel."

    Link: http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00

    Nope...this supervision is in the capacity of a senior engineer/technical resource. Once the word manager appears in the role it falls into the manager basket which I believe is is code 11.* It will probably never occur to the IO to consider job code 11 for a manager.

    Perhaps there are some bold risk-takers out there willing to take chances and claim to be in code 15 although they have manager profiles, but I am not one of them.





    sri lankan actress wedding. Alahapperuma Sri Lankan
  • Alahapperuma Sri Lankan



  • Anders �stberg
    June 18th, 2005, 09:44 AM
    Very nice, great light! The first one is my favourite. I think I'd try sacrificing the top dark clouds for the composition, to me there is a bit too much space over the bird.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. A current member of the Sri
  • A current member of the Sri



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-08 01:36 PM
    Hi guys,
    IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905


    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!





    sri lankan actress wedding. Actress - Sri Lanka.
  • Actress - Sri Lanka.



  • sac-r-ten
    03-22 10:34 AM
    Sorry for any confusion. Here are the details :

    My husband is on H1B visa and he is in US from past 4 years. I am on H-4 Visa and was in USA from past 2 years. We got extension in 2009 for another 3 years for H1 and H4. My husband stays in US but I came back to India for vacation. I appeared for H-4 visa stamping in US consulate in Delhi. After long wait they denied my H4 visa. My question is:
    1) what are the options for me
    2) Do they revoke my husband I797 H1 who is in US
    3) What I have to do ..like appeal ..new petition..

    Please advise..

    sorry for your situation. its happening to others too. a friend (h1) and his wife(h4) went for stamping just last month in Mumbai consulate. They denied visa-stamping on the new employee-employer relationship clause. they are not fighting it with USCIS/Consulate. Its pretty ugly, USCIS approves the H1/H4 here and when people turn up for stamping they deny it. I am guessing as far as your husband is in US and in status his petition won't be revoked but if he goes for stamping outside US, then petition might get denied. Please ask your husband to talk to lawyers here in US.

    Good luck.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. Lankan enlarge view of Other
  • Lankan enlarge view of Other



  • TEKNMEK
    02-09 11:11 PM
    Hi
    My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
    1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
    2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
    3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    TEKNMEK





    sri lankan actress wedding. a very talented sri lankan
  • a very talented sri lankan



  • guchi472000
    03-18 05:06 PM
    How she can apply for EAD...? My PD are Jan 2006 EB2. How can i get her EAD card.

    Please suggest me....
    If you have some knowledge can u pls share plus if you suggest me any website from where i can take help that will be grateful.



    more...


    sri lankan actress wedding. Piumi Shanika Botheju - Sri
  • Piumi Shanika Botheju - Sri



  • gc_maine2
    05-18 11:35 AM
    Initially I could'nt open it (page not found) but It worked now.. Thanks Admin .
    Kudos to all the people who attended and caught the media attention.

    I checked it on IE and Firefox and it is working. Is everyone having this issue?





    sri lankan actress wedding. BEST SRI LANKAN ACTRESS
  • BEST SRI LANKAN ACTRESS



  • pappu
    07-01 08:21 PM
    Let me tell you one thing, "You've got guts, buddy", Congrats on the bold move. not many people dare to do that.

    Can he do so? - Theoratically yes, practically: highly unlikely.
    if he is a typical consulting guy with less than 50 emps, he won't do it, because such employers almost always make "adjustments" that puts them in extremely weak spot during such law suits. here are some examples:
    - a guy was laid off, his new employer sent him on a project even before filing for his H1 transfer
    -many consulting companies do not pay salary while the guy is on "bench"
    - they many times knowingly/unknowingly commit tax/accounting fraud or regulatory mistakes that can cause serius consequences

    - a friend of mine was interrviewed by a client and when the result was positive, his new would be employer called him at a McDonalds and asked him to sign the contract right there (within 30 minute of meeting), and my friend did. Now most people won't see anything wrong in here. but a lawyer told me that my friend was not given enough time to read/understand a legal document and to talk to a lawyer ideally enough time is about 2 weeks. How many small consulting companies give 2 weeks when the interview at client is clear?

    In your case, the end client is not your employer's client. Ask him to show the contract between him and the end client.

    bottom line of the story is: there are many defenses that one can play and win the case and/or even put the employer in trouble. That's why most small employers don't do much beyond sending a lawyer's notice (just to scare you enough to write down a check). A real nasty guy can even go one step further and file a law suit only to withdraw it later if you decide to fiight it.

    Good luck buddy!

    We do see such threads on the forum occasionally. There are several instances where members have posted negative comments about consulting companies and how employees are unhappy working for them.

    I want to understand the reasons why people are not filing lawsuits against such companies yet? Why are we not reporting them to DOL and USCIS? Especially after filing I485 and expiry of 6 months, people are in a better position to file lawsuits against such employers.

    IV can help only if people are willing to be helped and ready to take action.

    If this system needs to be cleansed, then why aren't we doing it?





    sri lankan actress wedding. Forum, sri at lankan actress
  • Forum, sri at lankan actress



  • shouldIwait
    05-22 01:03 AM
    Admins....please block this guy





    sravani
    05-24 09:22 AM
    Please go ahead with the filing especially when your employer is bearing the expenses.

    Everything is in flux right now and even the bill is approved, It takes some time for the new system to get in place and you can preserve the Priority Date of the LC applied under the old system, if you need to reapply as per the new merit based point system.





    m79
    08-03 06:15 PM
    Denail from CSC
    Reason: Employer didn't follow labor rules in paying for some of the other employees.
    Employer is saying he will appeal the denial but few more questions.
    I heard that while appeal is in process I can't work. Also, I still need to get the EAD. So how can I work legally ?

    Can another employer file my H1 transfer in normal processing ? ( I will request my original employer that I will come back and work for him after I get the EAD, the reason for normal processing instead of premium is to get some time until I get EAD.)

    Can I start work for the other employer from the day of the H1b filing or have to wait until I get the H1b approval ( my h1 already got expired ) ?

    Will changing my employer after 485 is filed jeopardise my 485 process ? ( I have intention to come back to original employer after I get EAD).

    Any suggestions ?

    Thank you



    No comments:

    Post a Comment