ssbaruah@yahoo.com
04-29 09:07 PM
Thanks you very much for your reply.
I have paystub till Jan 09 . All the copanies are asking for recent paystub, but I don't have. My question is:
If any company interest to transfer my H1B, how it will work for me ?
I have paystub till Jan 09 . All the copanies are asking for recent paystub, but I don't have. My question is:
If any company interest to transfer my H1B, how it will work for me ?
wallpaper The side parting, side-swept

masti_Gai
10-27 08:20 AM
we need to take all the originals if we have to attend a visa stampin interview.
but for H4 i dont' know coz we will be in US and would it really really be safe to mail our original petition to India we being here.
Mine was a different situation i entered US without my petition papers as i had forgotten them. I realized it only when i switched my company that i didn't have my petition papers with me. I later on got i fedexed by ma parents.
but for H4 i dont' know coz we will be in US and would it really really be safe to mail our original petition to India we being here.
Mine was a different situation i entered US without my petition papers as i had forgotten them. I realized it only when i switched my company that i didn't have my petition papers with me. I later on got i fedexed by ma parents.
Iamthejuggler
01-22 04:36 AM
Any chance of getting a descriptive sentence next to the entries? I don't think people will realise that they can use the mouse to rotate the camera in mine without one unless they luck into it.
2011 side swept bang hairstyles.

ujjvalkoul
08-10 05:14 PM
Un-freakin'-believable......................
more...
StuckInTheMuck
11-13 07:29 AM
Same here. Ignored medical in the July 2 filing rush, got receipt, EAD and AP all in time, waiting for FP notice.

Milind123
07-27 12:31 PM
Instead of starting a new thread. I would appreciate if someone answers a few questions regarding Check details that we send out to USCIS.
Went to lawyers office last week and signed all the applications. I made out onc check in the amount of $745 ($395 I-485 + $170 I-131 (AP) + $180 I-765 (EAD)) Payble to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service. Now when I see the forms online it says the checks should be payable to Department of Homeland Security. Should I ask the lawyer to hold on to the application and send new checks.
Also , should I write three separate checks for $395 $170 $180. Just to make sure if there is an error in say Advanced payroll application, USCIS will keep the two check and send me back the Advanced Parol application.
Went to lawyers office last week and signed all the applications. I made out onc check in the amount of $745 ($395 I-485 + $170 I-131 (AP) + $180 I-765 (EAD)) Payble to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service. Now when I see the forms online it says the checks should be payable to Department of Homeland Security. Should I ask the lawyer to hold on to the application and send new checks.
Also , should I write three separate checks for $395 $170 $180. Just to make sure if there is an error in say Advanced payroll application, USCIS will keep the two check and send me back the Advanced Parol application.
more...
eilsoe
10-15 07:25 PM
Has this thread been forgotten?
I'm still waiting to hear what a "dog's clue" is... :P
isn't the paw pring a standard vector shape in PS7? Or did I download it somewhere...?
hm.... never can remember...
I'm still waiting to hear what a "dog's clue" is... :P
isn't the paw pring a standard vector shape in PS7? Or did I download it somewhere...?
hm.... never can remember...
2010 side swept, low chignon or
chanduv23
08-14 11:14 PM
The fact sheet is a must read for all IV members. Please use this fact sheet and then judge yourself - whether you want to talk about receipt notices or go to the rally.
Singhsa3 and Macaca took a lot of pains and created it with a lot of effort. Good work.
Please distribute the fact sheet as flyers and send the facts as emails, on blogs, various websites etc... and spread the message.
Let the community have a realistic view of the situation.
If you still do not consider doing the rally - the this is ehat will happen - IV will do it with whoever comes - the strength will be low, and opposition will ride over us easily as we are weak.
So - please read the above fact sheet - this fact sheet is your reciept notice, and start heading towards DC.
Singhsa3 and Macaca took a lot of pains and created it with a lot of effort. Good work.
Please distribute the fact sheet as flyers and send the facts as emails, on blogs, various websites etc... and spread the message.
Let the community have a realistic view of the situation.
If you still do not consider doing the rally - the this is ehat will happen - IV will do it with whoever comes - the strength will be low, and opposition will ride over us easily as we are weak.
So - please read the above fact sheet - this fact sheet is your reciept notice, and start heading towards DC.
more...

krishna.ahd
11-23 09:53 AM
if i check in the wesite or call the ins they say its approved bt my consultant states that the same had a query which i have also seen was sent to her , the query was sent in aug and we did reply the same instance . rite now im on student visa and abtto complete my mba and eligible for my internship . im veri much in the usa . please guide me as to wat shud i do tackle this situation and whts the next step . i want to wrk asap . i also that want to knw after its approval wat r the next step of docs tat i shud have and wat is it that i need to have to gain a upper hand and be out of this mess
Something is not right here .
If your are doing/Completing MBA , you may get all the information from your international /Student guidance office.
Again Just curious - your English (spellings) why is so - SMS format ??
Something is not right here .
If your are doing/Completing MBA , you may get all the information from your international /Student guidance office.
Again Just curious - your English (spellings) why is so - SMS format ??
hair long hair with side swept
bhushansd
07-12 03:45 PM
Please change the name of this thread, it sounds that some got a rejection notice.
more...

archanais
07-04 06:33 PM
I am ina worst situation. Prior employer is not ready to give Future employement letter inspite I have paid $8650 in GC processing cost and $5500 in transeferring H1b Visa and renewing the H1b. They even cancelled my H1b once I resigned.They have earned lot of money during my almost 2yrs of stay with them.
hot Eva Mendes#39;s Side-Swept Wavy
gc_vbin
04-08 05:06 PM
You need to update your profile with enough details so people can respond to you. There are not enough details in your profile.
May 2011 Bulletin is out
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
May 2011 Bulletin is out
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
more...
house sexy side swept hairstyle
diqingshen
07-16 09:19 AM
How can we make the scale lean towards our side?
Phone campaign?
Phone campaign?
tattoo hairstyle 2010: side swept
xbohdpukc
03-15 05:17 PM
As per my attorney, the provision of using I-140 date is for an individual. Employer's revocation has no impact.
As per Adjudicator's Field Manual:
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions.
The key word there is APPROVED. One might argue that since a petition has been revoked, it's no longer approved, therefore the clause cannot be used for a PD recapturing. There might be another argument stating that if an alien has ever had an approved I-140 petition and never used the attached priority date then he/she is still eligible to recapture that PD. This is a huge wiggling space for the adjudicator and I don't think there is a clear explanation from the USCIS.
You can always hope for the best and get ready for the worst.
As per Adjudicator's Field Manual:
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions.
The key word there is APPROVED. One might argue that since a petition has been revoked, it's no longer approved, therefore the clause cannot be used for a PD recapturing. There might be another argument stating that if an alien has ever had an approved I-140 petition and never used the attached priority date then he/she is still eligible to recapture that PD. This is a huge wiggling space for the adjudicator and I don't think there is a clear explanation from the USCIS.
You can always hope for the best and get ready for the worst.
more...
pictures Curly Side Swept Hairstyle
rajmalhotra
02-08 04:46 PM
This refers to only duplicate filling through same employer, there are no rules for applying multiple fillings through multiple employers:
"Mr. Aytes expressed concern that people might file duplicate petitions in order to increase their chances under the randomized selection, and USCIS plans to issue a regulation to prevent such duplicative filings. If an employer filed another petition with a minor change in the salary or the worksite, it would be considered a duplicative petition. Mr. Aytes warned that both petitions would get rejected"
From www.immigration-law.com
---------------------------------
01/28/2008: Risk of Multiple Filing of FY 2009 H-1B Cap Cases
� Question: We run an IT consulting business for the employers and are scheduled to file a number of FY 2009 H-1B cap cases in coming April 2008. I understand that in FY 2008 H-1B cap filing, employers filed multiple H-1B petitions for the same foreign worker for the same position and some were successful in obtaining H-1B in the lottery. What are the chances that the same opportunity may be available in FY 2009 H-1B cap filing?
� Discussion: The USCIS is predicting that the FY 2009 H-1B cap numbers are likely to run on the first day, April 1, 2008, Tuesday. It is also obvious that the agency may have to go through a random selection lottery process again this year. The USCIS recognizes the problem of multiple petition filing for the same employees by the same employers and has released an information that this year the agency intends to sort out such multiple filings and reject or deny all of them. It must be a challenging task for the Service Centers to undertake such work, but it is obvious that unlike the previous year, the risk of filing multiple petitions by the same employer for the same employee for the same positions will be substantially high since the USCIS has been developing so-called "account system" of immigration benefits processing and adjudication. No one knows how far the agency has gone to develop the account system. One of the accounts the agency was expected to develop was to develop the employer account databases.
� However, there is a legal issue as to whether the USCIS can either reject or deny the multiple H-1B petitions for a given alien by the multiple different employers for different positions. Such multiple filings will not give any benefit to a given employer, but from the perspectives of the alien employees, the chance of random selection may increase substantially. It is uncertain whether the agency will expand their policy against the multiple filings by the multiple employers, but in the event they adopt such policy, the agency may face legal challenge in courts by the U.S. employers. From each employer's perspectives, it may be construed an illegal deprivation of their rights to petition for a required foreign worker, particularly when each employer had no knowledge of other employers' filing of the H-1B petitions for the same employee. Interesting question to watch ahead.
This yr for H1B's whoever applies from more than one employer then his application will not be considered in the random pick.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188
"Mr. Aytes expressed concern that people might file duplicate petitions in order to increase their chances under the randomized selection, and USCIS plans to issue a regulation to prevent such duplicative filings. If an employer filed another petition with a minor change in the salary or the worksite, it would be considered a duplicative petition. Mr. Aytes warned that both petitions would get rejected"
From www.immigration-law.com
---------------------------------
01/28/2008: Risk of Multiple Filing of FY 2009 H-1B Cap Cases
� Question: We run an IT consulting business for the employers and are scheduled to file a number of FY 2009 H-1B cap cases in coming April 2008. I understand that in FY 2008 H-1B cap filing, employers filed multiple H-1B petitions for the same foreign worker for the same position and some were successful in obtaining H-1B in the lottery. What are the chances that the same opportunity may be available in FY 2009 H-1B cap filing?
� Discussion: The USCIS is predicting that the FY 2009 H-1B cap numbers are likely to run on the first day, April 1, 2008, Tuesday. It is also obvious that the agency may have to go through a random selection lottery process again this year. The USCIS recognizes the problem of multiple petition filing for the same employees by the same employers and has released an information that this year the agency intends to sort out such multiple filings and reject or deny all of them. It must be a challenging task for the Service Centers to undertake such work, but it is obvious that unlike the previous year, the risk of filing multiple petitions by the same employer for the same employee for the same positions will be substantially high since the USCIS has been developing so-called "account system" of immigration benefits processing and adjudication. No one knows how far the agency has gone to develop the account system. One of the accounts the agency was expected to develop was to develop the employer account databases.
� However, there is a legal issue as to whether the USCIS can either reject or deny the multiple H-1B petitions for a given alien by the multiple different employers for different positions. Such multiple filings will not give any benefit to a given employer, but from the perspectives of the alien employees, the chance of random selection may increase substantially. It is uncertain whether the agency will expand their policy against the multiple filings by the multiple employers, but in the event they adopt such policy, the agency may face legal challenge in courts by the U.S. employers. From each employer's perspectives, it may be construed an illegal deprivation of their rights to petition for a required foreign worker, particularly when each employer had no knowledge of other employers' filing of the H-1B petitions for the same employee. Interesting question to watch ahead.
This yr for H1B's whoever applies from more than one employer then his application will not be considered in the random pick.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188
dresses Long Side Swept Hairstyle
makemygc
07-26 12:26 PM
I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
I had the same question. It's better to ask this from someone who has gone through I-485 stages for a while. Anyone here??
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
I had the same question. It's better to ask this from someone who has gone through I-485 stages for a while. Anyone here??
more...
makeup Haircut with side swept bangs
new_horizon
03-14 05:11 PM
$600 for individual. $1200 for joint filing (hus & wife), and $600 for each dependent (child). Don't know if parents (dependents) are included.
also there is a ceiling in AGI.
Single - <75K;
Joint - <150K
but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (
I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.
Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)
also there is a ceiling in AGI.
Single - <75K;
Joint - <150K
but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (
I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.
Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)
girlfriend side swept hairstyle at
reddymjm
04-24 09:32 AM
Good Question. Why no one from IV posted that yet?
hairstyles Side Swept Fringe Hairstyles.
Ram_C
11-19 06:16 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?
Thanks in advance.
I think this is an error on USCIS side, so I would suggest you to contact CS and have this corrected. on the other hand I'm not sure if this will make any difference as long as your PD and RD on your receipt notice is intact.
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?
Thanks in advance.
I think this is an error on USCIS side, so I would suggest you to contact CS and have this corrected. on the other hand I'm not sure if this will make any difference as long as your PD and RD on your receipt notice is intact.
SunnySurya
08-21 03:19 PM
I don't know, you tell me!
Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?
Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?
tdasara
04-06 07:41 AM
IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF BALL PLAYERS IN US???
In December 2006, a law was passed to ensure Minor League Ball players get their greencard in 6 months!!
Minor League players == no education, no English, just plays ball!!
In December 2006, a law was passed to ensure Minor League Ball players get their greencard in 6 months!!
Minor League players == no education, no English, just plays ball!!
No comments:
Post a Comment