Wednesday, June 8, 2011

shanks one piece wallpaper

shanks one piece wallpaper. Shanks amp; Buggyshanks one piece wallpaper. Shanks amp; Buggy
  • Shanks amp; Buggy



  • raj3078
    07-27 12:48 PM
    If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
    Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????

    If they did not , then I may be lucky.
    Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.

    Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?

    You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it





    shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.
  • shanks one piece wallpaper.



  • GcInLimbo
    11-18 01:22 PM
    Timeline is from Dec 16 2006(Previous H1B expired on this date) to July 18 2007. This is when my H1B extension was pending due to an RFE. USCIS received my 485 application on July 18.





    shanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Wallpapers » Oneshanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Wallpapers » One
  • One Piece Wallpapers » One



  • sjhugoose
    February 20th, 2004, 07:15 AM
    I don't know about the wide angle lenses, but I don't think that would help that much in the dof problem you have.

    Use this DOF calculator for your camera:

    http://dfleming.ameranet.com/dofjs.html

    The Sony at 38mm 12 inches away at f8 give you a near of of 11.8 and a far of 12.1. At 28mm 12 inches away you can get a near of 11.7 and far of 12.3.

    If you play a bit with the calculator there, you can get an idea of the dof you can achieve with or without the wide angle lenses.

    Olga


    Olga,

    I don't mean to step on your toes here but I think you've missed something. The sony is a 38mm equivalent. I believe its actually a 9.7mm-48.5mm lens and these numbers should be used for calculating the DOF, unless the calculator says otherwise. In this case you can obtain the DOF that Daniel desires and it may actually be easier with a digicam than with an SLR based camera. AHHH I thinkI just suggested a digicam is better than a SLR.

    Scott





    shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.
  • shanks one piece wallpaper.



  • Joey Foley
    May 17th, 2005, 06:16 AM
    Thanks for the thoughts guys.

    I wish I could retake these but they were taking in southern North Carolina on my way back from Florida the other day.

    I live in Indy so now I either use these or found something in Indy to photo this week.

    :confused:



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. Red-Haired Pirates FC - Fanshanks one piece wallpaper. Red-Haired Pirates FC - Fan
  • Red-Haired Pirates FC - Fan



  • AB1275
    12-12 11:29 AM
    My PERM was applied in Nov 2007 and 140 in early- mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.


    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.

    Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?

    I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
    please suggest me all the options available to me.

    Thanks!





    shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.
  • shanks one piece wallpaper.



  • pcs
    02-12 12:51 PM
    This is a ground reality. We are a bunch og GOOD but Lazy people



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.shanks one piece wallpaper. shanks one piece wallpaper.
  • shanks one piece wallpaper.



  • krishnam70
    03-13 02:49 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Enjoy and please keep supporting IV in any way you can

    - cheers
    kris





    shanks one piece wallpaper. Shanks and Luffy with meatshanks one piece wallpaper. Shanks and Luffy with meat
  • Shanks and Luffy with meat



  • sukhwinderd
    08-15 12:50 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?


    I thought this will give some hope to you.

    Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.

    Hope yours on the way too...



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. One piece 489shanks one piece wallpaper. One piece 489
  • One piece 489



  • Asian
    11-21 09:38 AM
    I am all for it. I know some members are bitter about this potential price hike but they can still choose not to, if they don't want to.

    Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.

    As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.

    As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.

    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?





    shanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Wallpapers » Oneshanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Wallpapers » One
  • One Piece Wallpapers » One



  • ArkBird
    12-12 04:22 PM
    Yes. If the company financials are problem, you may have the same problem with EB3. I suggest, get paid consultation from some reputed lawyers.



    Refile as what lawyer says, get new H1. That will give you some breathing room. If you see that current financial problem may jeopardize the new GC process as well, then you should switch over.

    I assume this lawyer is hired by the company. So he will never advise you to make a move. It is you who have to look at all the options and see if it makes sense.



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece - Fan Artshanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece - Fan Art
  • One Piece - Fan Art



  • go_gc_way
    09-22 02:50 PM
    Good idea !!

    I am with you folks. When I have added new members, I will let you know names.

    Please keep this thread alive.





    shanks one piece wallpaper. Anime One PIece. Shanks Leshanks one piece wallpaper. Anime One PIece. Shanks Le
  • Anime One PIece. Shanks Le



  • fastergcwanted
    07-18 09:48 AM
    Mr.Oh's opinion is flawed on many counts but most of all assuming what he says is correct, this delay will be/would have been the same either way. i.e the 750000 applicants will apply all at once or at regular intervals. The bright side is that spouses will get their EADs.
    Mr.Oh also assumes that USCIS processing procedure and speed will not change.
    It sounds like fluff reporting that popular media does. All fluff, no value.:D

    Well..there would not have been 750,000 applications to start with if the dates were moved in line with visa numbers..slowly but surely. This would have meant USCIS resources in line with the incoming applications.

    I hardly doubt after this forced backturn by USCIS..they would be even considering making it any faster......

    I just feel there is no fair discussion on this topic because

    1) Lawyer derive their money out of new filers (mostly 2006 and 2007)
    2) Institutions like IV and others get their funding from new filers (as they are in majority)

    Remember same thing happened when no one was fighting for the plight of people stuck in BPC...but they all cried about retrogression......

    Are these lawyers even considering that there are serveral application still pending at BPCs....and they will be behind all this unfairly filed PERM applications ahead of them...

    Grossly unfair...one would say



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. Image for one piece wallpapershanks one piece wallpaper. Image for one piece wallpaper
  • Image for one piece wallpaper



  • ushkand
    10-09 12:11 PM
    can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
    Yes

    what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
    Pros are -
    She can work for anyone or even not work at all

    Cons -
    The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.

    Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
    what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
    You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.

    Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?


    You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.

    Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
    If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.





    shanks one piece wallpaper. One piece - onepieceshanks one piece wallpaper. One piece - onepiece
  • One piece - onepiece



  • pointlesswait
    09-25 10:36 AM
    can IV focus on this...instead of the recapture?

    am just being practical.. we cant expect any meaningful immi reforms anytime soon..and with holidays approaching.. little hope for this year.. so anything that can bring abt temporary relief should be taken up!



    excellent.. if this happens!!!!



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. One piece, Shanks Roger Luffyshanks one piece wallpaper. One piece, Shanks Roger Luffy
  • One piece, Shanks Roger Luffy



  • sanju_dba
    03-21 07:59 AM
    Dear OP,
    Congratulations!

    read here MurthyDotCom : Marriage and I-485 Issues (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDmar485.html)

    It might help exploring your issue.





    shanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Shanks Wallpapershanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Shanks Wallpaper
  • One Piece Shanks Wallpaper



  • smahwal
    08-05 12:49 PM
    My husband and I are July 2 Neb transfer to TX and we got approval email on 8/1. PD is 2005 Dec.



    more...


    shanks one piece wallpaper. Shankusu One piece. shanksshanks one piece wallpaper. Shankusu One piece. shanks
  • Shankusu One piece. shanks



  • snathan
    03-31 01:16 PM
    Not all L1 is bad
    Not all H1B is bad
    Not all consulting companies are bad

    So why are we behaving like crabs?
    Think from a perspecive of a legit L1 visa holder too

    To anti Immigrants even your greencard is bad.
    He will be happy if your greencard is made painful
    Will you rejoice then?

    What Sen is doing is looking at everything in black and white. He is making all L1 as bad. He shoud be suggesting fixes in L1 like giving more power to L1s to complain and protecting them if they complain. he should be making punishment tougher for fraud. But he is targetting the whole via and you are feeling happy about it. Just because you are not an L1 visa holder some of us are happy. Tommow if he does it to all EAD holders will you be happy?

    Forget this Crab story...it’s a crap story written by one idiot followed by other idiots only when its adding value for their argument.

    If not all, most of the L1 are abusive. I know a company paying 30K for L1. They no longer take H1B and lay off H1 people whoever was already working with them.

    But how are they are going scot-free...all the expenses are billed to the client but shown as benefit to the employee.

    So the client is losing , the employee is losing.

    But I am not supporting this whatever is reported.

    When they came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

    When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

    When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

    When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

    When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.





    shanks one piece wallpaper. Afro Luffy Wallpaper.shanks one piece wallpaper. Afro Luffy Wallpaper.
  • Afro Luffy Wallpaper.



  • Asian
    11-21 09:38 AM
    I am all for it. I know some members are bitter about this potential price hike but they can still choose not to, if they don't want to.

    Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.

    As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.

    As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.

    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?





    shanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Wallpapershanks one piece wallpaper. One Piece Wallpaper
  • One Piece Wallpaper



  • contact
    04-27 10:14 AM
    whether the incident is true or not, IV member is trying caution everybody that all should be very careful when handing over their passport to a third person. We should be fully focused when an officer examines our passport.





    thomachan72
    03-31 03:29 PM
    Congratulations!

    You have a Oct 04 priority date. Your date was current for quite some time. What took them so long? Did you switch from Eb3 to Eb2?
    Congrads. I have the same question. why so long? are there still people with 04 PD out there waiting? Why is it that we are seeing "card recieved" posts very rarely these days? Have they slowed issuing GC to those with PD current?





    iqube00
    04-24 01:48 PM
    my EAD is about to expire on may 6th. I applied for EAD renewal in january , i had around 90 days. My application package along with the cheque came back to me after 1month because I forgot to sign the application form.. Dumb right....
    Then i signed my form and send it back to TSC . So i was in a bad situation becuase my employer said if i do not get my EAD card before it expires, they will have to lay me off. So here is what i did , i contacted my local Congressman's office through their website and raised a request to expedite my case and stated if i do not get my EAD i will loose my job.
    Surprisingly i got a mail from the congressman office that they are looking into my case and they will take it forward... and after a week i got a mail from USCIS saying my case is approved . So if someone is in my kind of situation its better to go through congressman or senator rather than info pass all that route.. Politics and politicians speak in a different language and so it always wins!!!

    You are lucky. My EAD has expired and I sent an expedite request through my local congressman. They denied my request saying that they will not expedite because the 90 day window was not up yet.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment