Tuesday, June 7, 2011

quotes about life and mistakes

quotes about life and mistakes. quotes about life and mistakes
  • quotes about life and mistakes



  • indyanguy
    04-19 11:27 PM
    bump





    quotes about life and mistakes. Filed under: Poster Quotes; quotes about mistakes in life. quotes about mistakes; quotes about mistakes
  • Filed under: Poster Quotes; quotes about mistakes in life. quotes about mistakes; quotes about mistakes



  • starving_dog
    10-02 01:06 PM
    When I was H1-B, I never surrendered my I-94 and kept re-using my original. I crossed the border at least 25 times without any problem.





    quotes about life and mistakes. Life, Change, Mistakes Quotes; Life, Change, Mistakes Quotes. hoggus. 11-29 06:23 PM. I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter,
  • Life, Change, Mistakes Quotes; Life, Change, Mistakes Quotes. hoggus. 11-29 06:23 PM. I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter,



  • aries
    09-24 09:26 PM
    Hi All,

    NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.

    Thanks!





    quotes about life and mistakes. life happiness mistakes quote
  • life happiness mistakes quote



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-10 11:52 AM
    In my view changing employer when you have pending 140 is risky...

    any suggestions if 140 is not approved?

    Filed in August 2007......doesn't look like there is much movement based on tracker!!!!

    EAD in hand



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. inspirational life quotes:
  • inspirational life quotes:



  • pointlesswait
    01-09 02:13 PM
    it will be a status quo! i will be surprised if it moves!!!





    quotes about life and mistakes. Best Quotes About Life
  • Best Quotes About Life



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) said Tuesday it lost $119 million in its first fiscal quarter, and plans to cut its work force by 1,300 jobs, freeze wages and adopt a two-week furlough program.The chemical company blamed the loss in the first quarter on a severance charge, writedown and the acquisition of Hercules Inc. It said [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1256&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/27/ashland-posts-1q-loss-plans-1300-job-cuts/)



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. Love Life Quotes:
  • Love Life Quotes:



  • willgetgc2005
    11-01 02:10 PM
    I have a question about my Mother in laws' visit to the USA.She has a 10 year multi entry tourist visa (B1, validity from 2005 to 2015) to the US and she has visited the US 3 times so far and the dates are as follows


    February 18, 2006 to August 16, 2006 (visited her sons family in East)
    July 8, 2007 to January 7, 2008 (stayed with us)
    August 2, 2008 to February 01, 2009 (stayed with us)


    She is currently on her 3rd visit to the USA and is living with us. Her departure date is January 2009. On her visit this time, at the port of entry (LAX) she was asked by the Immigration officer if she was visiting USA so often because of her grand child. She said yes and the immigration officer stamped her a 6 month stay and also told her to be careful of future visits so often to the United States. My mother in law is a widow and both her children live in the US as permanent residents.



    Our baby recently had a health issue and was hospitalized. But due to all this with my wife and I both working, my wife feels it would be good if we could get my mother in law an extension of stay (perhaps 3months plus beyond January 2009)till my wife can complete her internship (which is time bound). My mother in laws� son lives in the east coast and he is a permanent resident in the USA.

    I do not want to jeopardize her ability to visit the US in future due to an extension. So the question are:



    Will a request for extension be approved by USCIS?
    Will this jeopardize her chances of coming to the US in future?
    IF she gets an extension this time, what will be the cooling off period for her to come to the US next time
    How long does it take for USCIS to process a request for extension and what is the processing fee

    Your response is greatly appreciated.





    quotes about life and mistakes. Quote: Life with Mistakes
  • Quote: Life with Mistakes



  • vladdrac
    06-14 09:57 PM
    that gun is sweet, and I especially like the lettering you put on it



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. Quotes About Life Lessons In
  • Quotes About Life Lessons In



  • chanduv23
    01-04 12:01 PM
    Looks promising





    quotes about life and mistakes. people make Mistakes !
  • people make Mistakes !



  • kaisersose
    02-13 04:00 PM
    You guys deserve it after waiting for so long.

    If they have not used Labor substitution :-).

    Seriously, you can try making an infopass appointment and try your luck. Sometimes if they are in a pleasant mood, you may juts get the answers you need.

    Try it anyway, as you do not lose anything.



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. One life experience more.
  • One life experience more.



  • superdude
    08-15 02:04 PM
    eeeee thats painful. Happend so many times. It is like Lotto but at the end we say Samay se pehle or Bhagya se adhik kuch nahi milta (before time and more than your destiny you don't get anything)

    Please refrain from using non english languages in the forums





    quotes about life and mistakes. +mistakes+quotes Real life
  • +mistakes+quotes Real life



  • cdeneo
    07-27 02:01 PM
    What if one decides to go back to school to get another degree when on EAD, is this possible?

    The only issue I see is that you need to have a job lined up when your GC is close to approval and you get a RFE for proof of employment for example - is it a norm to get this kind of RFE or at most times you just get the approval notification for the GC?

    Any insight in this regard will be very much appreciated.



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. Quotes: Mistakes♥ life
  • Quotes: Mistakes♥ life



  • rb_248
    12-13 03:09 PM
    I have waited long enough to say that. Came to USA and pursued a career in Traffic Engineering. Now I can't even find jobs in India because, many say that my job is advanced for India right now.
    Make sure you do a masters in some field in which you can find opportunities in India.





    quotes about life and mistakes. Laughing at our mistakes can; quotes about mistakes in life. quotes about mistakes in life. quotes about mistakes in life.
  • Laughing at our mistakes can; quotes about mistakes in life. quotes about mistakes in life. quotes about mistakes in life.



  • GCBoy786
    09-14 05:06 PM
    We have received our I-485 receipts(me and spouse). On my receipt just below "Amount Received" there is a this tag called "Section". It is answered as "UNKNOWN" on both of our receipts.

    My friends is answered differently. His is from TSC and mine are from NSC.

    Does any of you know what does "UNKNWON" mean and what consequences it might have.



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. quotes about life and mistakes
  • quotes about life and mistakes



  • ashkam
    12-02 08:27 AM
    hi ashkam,

    what is the best way to get Transit VISA?

    i have only 2 hours between connecting flights. need to get it here in US?

    thx

    I'm not sure if you require a transit visa if you're traveling from the US to India and if you have an Indian passport. But you need to double check. If you're traveling from India to the US, you can get it in 5 business days. You have to submit your application in any one of the vfs (http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/) offices in India. You could probably get it from the US too, I guess but I am not sure how you would go about doing it.





    quotes about life and mistakes. life happiness mistakes quote
  • life happiness mistakes quote



  • 21stIcon
    05-04 01:07 PM
    I've been monitoring BEC&PERM for the past 30 days and delved deeper on all labor processing thread, but found none on denials of conversion, please point out some reference URLs for PERM conversion denials that would be helpful.



    more...


    quotes about life and mistakes. Learn From Your Mistakes
  • Learn From Your Mistakes



  • Canadian_Dream
    11-17 12:38 PM
    Thread: If EB Reform happens it will happen in 2007
    We should instead call it "When will EB Reform Happen"

    1. The best time was 2006. This was becasue of economy with full swing ahead needed more H1B visas and companies are trying hard to resolve the black-out of H1B and we had a chance to piggyback on it. This didn't happen unfortulately because our fate was tied to CIR. There has been constant effort since Aug/Sep 2005 to increase H1B/EB (S.1932/CIR), but it has been strongest in last few months.

    2. If you have noticed the press release of TechNet summit it was clearly requesting 109th congress to enact SKIL as opposed to 110 congress. This is becasue first few months will go by just to take care of other priorities. There could be other legilative hurdles with CIR even with Democratic majority.

    3. As pointed by others even if CIR is passed with our provisions it will be another 5-6 months before actual implementation will happen. That puts eveything in 2008 time frame.

    The biggest toll order in this whole mess is EB2 India. While most of the world including China is moving along quite well. India EB2 is all but stuck affecting the careers of so many who would be stuck for another 1-2 years with the same jobs. The sad part is this is the best case scenario !!!!





    quotes about life and mistakes. Tag Archives: Life Lessons
  • Tag Archives: Life Lessons



  • milind70
    04-07 05:22 PM
    I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.

    Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.

    I think in your case you have been lucky and may have given complelling reason, but otherwise the odds are that the next time around entry may be refused or a shortened stay. I have seen from numerous cases, 7 out of 10 cases were rejected or shortened stay. As one of the posters put it , it is at the discretion of IO at POE next time you visit. This is high risk when u put the things into perspective in longer run





    quotes about life and mistakes. quotes on life
  • quotes on life



  • virald
    05-21 01:55 PM
    I applied for renewal on May 19th. My EAD expires on August 23. So, I guess I'll have to follow your renewal process to see if mine will arrive in time.





    kondur_007
    09-21 10:45 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a situation and hope someone here would be able to provide me with some advice. I was employed by Company A since 2006 and I was working at a Client location for the last 3 years. There is company B who is the primary vendor for the Client. Recently my H1 extension was denied and so I went out of status. I reached out to my end client for help. Since they are happy with my work, they said that they can talk to another vendor (company C) to sponsor a new H1 for me. Company C is now ready to file my H1 but the problem is that Company A somehow got to know about this and is enforcing a non compete agreement on me.

    I wanted to know if they can do this even though the H1 was denied and they are unable to provide me with any job. Can they stop me from earning my livelihood. I did not go out and breached any contract, I am trying to move only because my H1 with company A has been denied. The only thing is that the end client is the same.

    Regards
    H1BInTrouble

    I agree with all of the above advises and add one more thing:

    Noncompete clauses are there in many job contracts (they have nothing to do with immigration; just employment contract has those); however, they are legally not enforcable in majority of the states.

    In general, the best way is to google it for your state and see if it carrys any value at all (eg in California, they are completely useless and never enforceable).
    Good Luck.





    boreal
    08-29 01:54 PM
    I think there are still some visas left for EB2 I/C but they want to distribute them judiciously.
    Due to the random processing, seveal people had earlier complained to USCIS and Ombudsman. This may have probably resulted in drawing a line that would mandate following a RD by IOs.
    On the other hand DOS has still not made any official statement as the visa may be available or would be available towards the end of month.
    Thus all those people whose RD is earlier than the published RD and PD is within the window should remain hopeful.

    My theory is that USCIS could not handle the load of all the calls from us to CSRs, the infopass appointments, the SRs being opened...It was pretty silly of them to have moved the dates to August 10 (NSC) when there were thousands of applications with the RD of July 2. Obviously, that resulted in tonnes of SR/Infopass requests. Makes me think there is no one unit within USCIS that can do _some_ analysis regarding the consequences of their actions. This organization exhibits no accountability to anyone, i guess only action from Congress can make it be a little more responsible, but that doesnt seem a possibility as Congress doesnt really seem to have any incentive taking that route. (Even if all 300 of active IV folks cry out loud!)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment