Tuesday, June 7, 2011

plan b el amor no existe

plan b el amor no existe. EL AMOR NO EXISTE ( PLAN B )
  • EL AMOR NO EXISTE ( PLAN B )



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-19 09:42 AM
    July 3rd filer....LIN# (though I-140 approved at TSC)

    Receipt Date: July 3
    Notice Date: October 11
    EAD Card: Waiting
    No FP notice yet
    I-140 approved: TSC
    Originating Issuer of I-485 and I-765 : NSC





    plan b el amor no existe. El Amor No Existe
  • El Amor No Existe



  • prasadn
    04-08 08:21 PM
    The least people could do is put in their country of chargeability, and PD. It is just silly to see country of chargeability as US! Lets get serious people!

    If it's easy enough, please remove "United States" as a choice in the list of countries.





    plan b el amor no existe. eL amor nO exISTE!
  • eL amor nO exISTE!



  • clear485
    03-27 01:07 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/245(k)_14Jul08.pdf

    The adjudicator must only examine the period from the date of the alien�s last lawful admission to the United States and must not count violations that occurred before the alien�s last lawful admission.

    http://smithgarg.com/article-overcoming-violations.aspx

    Fortunately, the ameliorative provisions of INA � 245(k), discussed above, also apply to cases of unauthorized employment and violations of nonimmigrant visa terms. Thus, for many foreign workers seeking a green card, unauthorized employment or visa violations occurring for less than 180 days since the last lawful entry will not act as a disqualification for adjustment of status.

    Above documents are good....but have one concern here....let us assume....

    Since last entry this person maintains status and filed I-485 at some point....But he might submitted experiance letter that includes these 4 months to support his experiance....right...

    Will it be a problem ?





    plan b el amor no existe. El amor no existe (8) plan b. 9/26/10. ::: Chencho ::: Hablando claro no me canso de hacer el amor con ella y en ocasiones me confundo
  • El amor no existe (8) plan b. 9/26/10. ::: Chencho ::: Hablando claro no me canso de hacer el amor con ella y en ocasiones me confundo



  • jaggu bhai
    08-10 11:58 AM
    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,

    Thanks glus

    down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
    thats why we r planning to change!

    tx



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. plan b el amor no existe
  • plan b el amor no existe



  • Siboo
    08-03 11:21 PM
    My wife's case is still Pending.

    July 2 filer.
    PERM
    EB2 - India
    PD : 08/2005





    plan b el amor no existe. el amor no existe(8)plan-
  • el amor no existe(8)plan-



  • gnutin
    06-17 04:34 PM
    Mr.gnutin or any other expert,

    Can you please confirm whether I have to stick with the company for 180 days after the 140 approval, if i am planning to change the job to port the Priority date?


    Thanks

    No need to stick with company for 180 days after I-140 approval to keep your PD.

    The 180-days thing is if you're filing I-485 along with I-140. If this is the case with you then wait 180 days, get your EAD and invoke AC-21 to change employers.



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. el amor no existe plan b
  • el amor no existe plan b



  • kaisersose
    04-21 04:47 PM
    Wow!

    Texas does not give a damn about any of this.

    Just saw my SSN card, old DL and EAD and gave me a license which expires in 2014.





    plan b el amor no existe. plan b el amor no existe
  • plan b el amor no existe



  • shirish
    10-11 11:07 AM
    Don't worry abt the receipt date on the transfer notice. It is the date on which yor app was entered in the system, Your RN for 485 (which you have not received yet) will have the july 26th as RD and would have sept 26th as ND

    Hi Friends,

    We had sent our apps to Nebraska on July 26 but we received a transfer notice for 485 from vermont with a receipt date of Sept 26 and notice date of Oct 3.

    I always thought the receipt date of my application is the day when our application reached the center.

    Can someone help explaining this....

    Thanks,



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. plan b el amor no existe
  • plan b el amor no existe



  • cgs
    03-15 08:10 AM
    Can you explain?

    And finally, I hope whoever you referred did get a full disclosure from you that you might be compensated for the referral :-)





    plan b el amor no existe. amor no existe. Plan B - El
  • amor no existe. Plan B - El



  • tnite
    08-10 09:02 AM
    Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.

    WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th

    LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)

    TIME: 1:30 pm

    IF YOU'RE FROM NY/NJ/CT TRISTATE AREA, PLEASE DO JOIN http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)


    bump



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. El amor no existe
  • El amor no existe



  • lazycis
    12-10 11:22 AM
    One can apply for EAD renewal before or after the current EAD expires. If you do not need a new EAD to continue working, there is no need to apply for a renewal well in advance. It won't raise any flags if you apply after current EAD expires. I did it without any issues. But because the new EAD will be valid for one year from the date a current EAD expires, there are no benefits in waiting either.





    plan b el amor no existe. Plan B - El Amor No Existe
  • Plan B - El Amor No Existe



  • CaliGC
    06-15 02:49 PM
    I am sorry I have no answer to your question but I would like to know how you found out the exact dates your names was cleared. This would be useful info for a lot of us here. Appreciate if you could share this with this forum
    Well, I got to know in two ways.

    1. My case was originally filed with vermont center and I had called and spoke to one of the immigration officer and I came to know it then (around year 2006).

    2. Recently I moved my house and there was some correspondence that still went to the old address, I visited the Immigration office in San Jose, California to rectify the address and asked the immigration officer to check it for me.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. What#39;s with you men? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you asked directions somewhere? ~Erma Bombeck plan b el amor no existe. 07 El amor no existe
  • What#39;s with you men? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you asked directions somewhere? ~Erma Bombeck plan b el amor no existe. 07 El amor no existe



  • micofrost
    07-15 01:54 PM
    Well, the first statement is true; the second, however is not. When one starts to work on EAD, his/her status changes to AOS, assuming his/her I-485 is pending. So, in this case, she will no longer be considered being on H4.

    You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.

    But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.

    I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.





    plan b el amor no existe. el amor no existe plan b
  • el amor no existe plan b



  • greencardvow
    07-20 08:22 PM
    Does anyone know what happens when the original hard copy of PERM is lost. Can one file 140 with just the copy that you can get online from DOL site



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. PLAN-B - EL AMOR NO EXISTE (8)
  • PLAN-B - EL AMOR NO EXISTE (8)



  • stirfries
    12-02 01:27 PM
    Thanks SS777 !!!

    I am optimistic as well !!! I am just hoping that I receive the documents by end of this week !

    But at the same time, I wouldn't want to sit idle, just hoping !!! :)

    I am going to try whatever options that might be available, to speed up the document receipt, if it is possible !!!

    Probably, I can set up an appointment with InfoPass, sometime next week, and see what they have to say about this...

    The scary part is, I have read several posts by other users who had reported the loss of document once it has been mailed out by USCIS. I hope I do not fall into that category and I want to be aware of the next course of action, if indeed, I fall into that category.

    Cancelling my Tickets is the last option that I have in my mind !!!

    The things that we have to go through to get a GC !!!! :)

    My attorney finally received the AP documents on hand, 16 days after the online status had changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony".

    At least, now I don't have to think about postponing my Tickets !!!

    Hope it works out for all you folks !!!

    Good Luck !!!

    Thanks,





    plan b el amor no existe. plan b el amor no existe.
  • plan b el amor no existe.



  • nave_kum
    08-15 03:22 AM
    why did you want to refile? Did you get a copy of the complete filing from your attorneys office to see what they filed? Was something missed in your first filing?

    Multiple filing is not a good idea - My 2 cents :)



    more...


    plan b el amor no existe. Play ► El Amor No Existe - Plan B ♪
  • Play ► El Amor No Existe - Plan B ♪



  • imm_pro
    06-11 12:55 AM
    This will be useful if you filed your labor after the end of 5th year and the 140
    is still pending at the end of the 6th year.





    plan b el amor no existe. meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr. plan b el amor no existe. PLan B quot;El Amor No Existequot;
  • meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr. plan b el amor no existe. PLan B quot;El Amor No Existequot;



  • black_logs
    05-11 10:43 AM
    We are still working on it, the most probable location & time is Bombay Palace at 7 pm but please wait until it is announced officially.

    Could some one post the Venue and time? (I guess it is dinner meet)

    Thanks





    plan b el amor no existe. amor hilton and chris
  • amor hilton and chris



  • meher
    12-24 12:56 PM
    So i should report the pay for sep to dec in substitute W2 though i have not received it from my employer right and also report to DOL for the same.





    dhesha
    08-29 06:41 PM
    what is the date shown on the online status message?
    Is it RD or ND. I think ND is later than RD right. I believe they show the ND but say your application was "received on". Is it right ?

    Does the processing time on website go via RD or ND?

    I called USCIS today and they said they are using the receipt date on I797 and not on the website. Yes that is right on website they show ND and say receipt date..its all messed up, but as per totay's call, it seems 797 RD is what they are using.





    Texascitypaul
    02-23 04:24 PM
    I just like to add that if your wife is not making enough money, then you have to find someone who can provide affidavit of support along with the filing of green card for you.

    1. You are entitled to file adjustment of status application.
    2. Affidavit of support is required for anyone who files green card application.

    Good luck.

    Just to clarify

    I can file for AOS even though i am well over my 194 and came in under the VWP from the uk?
    Finding a sponsor for me would not be difficult though i was led to believe it had to be my spouse is this not the case?

    Thankyou very much for your response it is much appreciated

    Paul.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment