needhelp!
03-09 01:50 PM
IV needs to compile all your replies. Please send them ASAP.
lj_rr
08-06 12:52 PM
Congrats.
Labor filing date(not approval date) is your PD.What was the filing date?
It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.
Labor filing date(not approval date) is your PD.What was the filing date?
It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.

gcnirvana
10-25 05:31 PM
Primary and secondary applications are totally independent once its receipted. I got my EAD 3 weeks ago but nothing for my wife. The status says 'Received and pending'. After FP, my LUD got updated but again nothing for my wife.
Go figure...:confused:
Go figure...:confused:
seaken75
10-12 03:36 AM
I am scheduling an Infopass appointment at my local USCIS office in the hope of getting an interim EAD. It has been more than 90 days since they received my application.
I have a few questions:
1. What do i need to bring?
2. What should i expect?
3. What kind of questions would they ask?
Your experience in this matter is great appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
I have a few questions:
1. What do i need to bring?
2. What should i expect?
3. What kind of questions would they ask?
Your experience in this matter is great appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
more...
dealsnet
03-28 08:10 AM
Be positive. Hope for the best.
sam_hoosier
01-07 11:24 AM
can Employer with draw I-140 if they want after 180 days of pending 485 if any body changes his/her job with out notifying USCIS(AC21).
thanks for your replies.
Yes, employer can withdraw I-140 anytime but after 180 days of I-485 receipt date it will not affect AC21. It is always safer to notify USCIS if you are changing jobs on AC21 to minimize chances of future RFEs.
thanks for your replies.
Yes, employer can withdraw I-140 anytime but after 180 days of I-485 receipt date it will not affect AC21. It is always safer to notify USCIS if you are changing jobs on AC21 to minimize chances of future RFEs.
more...

seahawks
07-22 10:14 PM
5 star rating from me
senthil1
07-24 12:02 AM
No easy options. F1 is an option but chance of rejection is more as spouse is GC holder. Probably F1 before marriage is a best option. Or join Indian company work in India one year or more and get L1. But L1 also there is possiblity of rejection in the consulate but better than F1 as L1 can be dual intent. Someone had similar experience can better explain
This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
The spouse has an MBA.
I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
What are the other quick options?
This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
The spouse has an MBA.
I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
What are the other quick options?
more...
chanduv23
02-24 07:17 AM
this is what i know
since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process
u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months
again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action
btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?
Looks like the OP works for a consulting company and his contract seems to be ending. Seems like there are no contract opportunities at this time but there are fulltime opportunities that match his profile.
His employer does not want him to leave the company but at the same time does not want any issues with benching so asked him to work using EAD during his last week.
His employer also threatening to withdraw 140 support if he leaves.
OP - as long as u r having a new job in hand, AC21 works just fine, so don't worry too much.
since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process
u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months
again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action
btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?
Looks like the OP works for a consulting company and his contract seems to be ending. Seems like there are no contract opportunities at this time but there are fulltime opportunities that match his profile.
His employer does not want him to leave the company but at the same time does not want any issues with benching so asked him to work using EAD during his last week.
His employer also threatening to withdraw 140 support if he leaves.
OP - as long as u r having a new job in hand, AC21 works just fine, so don't worry too much.

andy garcia
07-18 10:08 AM
Hello all, my lawyer is charging $600 for EAD (including uscis fees), I heard from one of my friends that EAD can be applied by yourself.
Has anyone done that?
Is it easy to do that?
Here is:
e-file 765(180 $)
Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
Wait for FP appointment
Done(got cards 40 days later)
I already did it for wife, son and myself.
Saved about 1500$
Has anyone done that?
Is it easy to do that?
Here is:
e-file 765(180 $)
Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
Wait for FP appointment
Done(got cards 40 days later)
I already did it for wife, son and myself.
Saved about 1500$
more...
eb3retro
04-11 09:05 PM
always efiled, never went for finger printing..follow my previous posts for more updates.
saileshdude
10-11 01:47 PM
First of all let me ask why you are trying to refile your LC and I-140 when you used AC21 and had filed AOS in July 2007. If your answer is just to renew H1 then that's really not worth. You could technically just renew H-1B based on I-485 receipt also. As long as you have AOS pending you should be able to renew H1. So not sure why you want to go through the hassle of refiling your GC
more...
EndlessWait
12-12 03:55 PM
Now that dates for EB2 have moved to Jan 2000 PD, it might be interesting to see if we have folks in here with EB2 PD in or before Jan 2000.
lol..this is funny.. are you planning to issue another bulletin from your side based on the input at IV.. chill dude.. the bulletin issue science is really some rocket science, it defies all the fundamentals of mathematics and gravity...actually its more like 6-flag ride..rush of adrenalin..swaying on both sides..oh god its making me so dizzy....
:(
lol..this is funny.. are you planning to issue another bulletin from your side based on the input at IV.. chill dude.. the bulletin issue science is really some rocket science, it defies all the fundamentals of mathematics and gravity...actually its more like 6-flag ride..rush of adrenalin..swaying on both sides..oh god its making me so dizzy....
:(
pnjbindia
10-08 03:07 PM
Monkeyman,
I don't think your comment on adding a spouse is accurate. If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are NOT golden. As to apply in the family based category, the family based PD in that category (I believe it is 2A) should be current. And that is backed up as well..
If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).
I don't think your comment on adding a spouse is accurate. If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are NOT golden. As to apply in the family based category, the family based PD in that category (I believe it is 2A) should be current. And that is backed up as well..
If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).
more...
gbof
04-08 03:00 PM
Couple of related questions.
1. Which method to use (paper or e-file) if you are filing for your EAD & AP for the first time ?
2. Where to file, the Service center or Lock Box facility ?
1). I just mailed (paper filing) I-765 for renewal of EAD. Reason: Last year, because of a tiny/immaterial mistake (in e-filing) my EAD was delayed to close to 120 days..
2) As per filing instructions (feb,2010) I donot think you have any choice/option as to where to file.
Make your own choice, good luck.
1. Which method to use (paper or e-file) if you are filing for your EAD & AP for the first time ?
2. Where to file, the Service center or Lock Box facility ?
1). I just mailed (paper filing) I-765 for renewal of EAD. Reason: Last year, because of a tiny/immaterial mistake (in e-filing) my EAD was delayed to close to 120 days..
2) As per filing instructions (feb,2010) I donot think you have any choice/option as to where to file.
Make your own choice, good luck.
ashwinicool67
04-28 04:13 PM
What possible reasons , you think you might get an RFE on h1-b extension?
No pay stubs for first 4-5 months of H1 start year and so low W2 for year. Also job location different in LCA than where actually worked since last 1.5 years. My employer is saying I should not have any problems and he is also recommending to stay on H1 rather than EAD as he is saying if my AOS gets in trouble I will not have status to fall back on.
Very confused and upset as I do not want to jeapordize my aos.
No pay stubs for first 4-5 months of H1 start year and so low W2 for year. Also job location different in LCA than where actually worked since last 1.5 years. My employer is saying I should not have any problems and he is also recommending to stay on H1 rather than EAD as he is saying if my AOS gets in trouble I will not have status to fall back on.
Very confused and upset as I do not want to jeapordize my aos.
more...
delhiguy
07-06 12:36 PM
To add my wife I'll need to pay 500+ per month which is pretty expensive. That's why I was looking for outside options. I found some on ehealthinsurance but none of them cover pregnancy.
Are you expecting a good insurance for less than that.
I believe if you a buy a insurance , which covers pre existing conditions from outside that may be much more than 500 usd a month.
Would recommend you to get your wife added in your company insurace..
Are you expecting a good insurance for less than that.
I believe if you a buy a insurance , which covers pre existing conditions from outside that may be much more than 500 usd a month.
Would recommend you to get your wife added in your company insurace..
tammigaw
02-15 02:14 AM
It says own/lease/solicit ...blah..blah with any competitors , but the language is very generic and now he says that there is a word in the text and it could be opened to any interpretation based on his convinience .
When i asked him to explain the clause during the time of signing he said that i could not join his competetors for this client . I felt this cluase is reasonable to protect on his business interests , so i sighned it .
Now he is manuplating it to accomodate his interested , so he can squeeze more money out of me .
During my stay here , he NEWER paid me on time andi had to call him 20 times and mail him for 10 times ..literaly begging to get my pay .
If in worst case , if he tries to execute this non compete in court i am not sure if it stays valid , based on the manner he ran his business .
Can any one please shed some light in this grey area.
When i asked him to explain the clause during the time of signing he said that i could not join his competetors for this client . I felt this cluase is reasonable to protect on his business interests , so i sighned it .
Now he is manuplating it to accomodate his interested , so he can squeeze more money out of me .
During my stay here , he NEWER paid me on time andi had to call him 20 times and mail him for 10 times ..literaly begging to get my pay .
If in worst case , if he tries to execute this non compete in court i am not sure if it stays valid , based on the manner he ran his business .
Can any one please shed some light in this grey area.
eager_immi
02-12 12:45 PM
Do u think this will inspire lazy people?
latejunefiler
07-12 09:28 AM
Singhsa,
Thats a great poem!!
I have made some aesthetic changes to your document and uploaded here.
http://www.geocities.com/latejunefiler/Ghandhigiri.pdf
Thats a great poem!!
I have made some aesthetic changes to your document and uploaded here.
http://www.geocities.com/latejunefiler/Ghandhigiri.pdf
redcard
08-09 07:05 AM
:) Hi All,
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
My Prediction.. buy a powerball ticket...chances and probability of winning some money is more then that of getting a GC in near future or of some legislation reform.:)
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
My Prediction.. buy a powerball ticket...chances and probability of winning some money is more then that of getting a GC in near future or of some legislation reform.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment