Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dollar bill origami flower

dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • dipu76
    06-01 05:53 PM
    I just happened to see a copy of my labor approval. My current salary is less than the salary mentioned in labor approval. Do you know whether it is legally valid?. My salary is as per the LCA for H1.





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • sanjaymm
    03-06 06:07 PM
    I will email the scans, as soon as I get home





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • sunny
    10-02 02:13 PM
    I am not sure if the I-94 you receive along with your H1 approval means anything.
    Also it’s your responsibility to hand over your stamped I-94 while leaving the country at the airport. When you arrive the new one you get in the plane will be stamped and should be used.





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • YesGC_NoGC
    03-19 10:06 PM
    There are no TAX on selling price as long as you stayed in the house for 2 year , you can exclude up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple)

    If you meet the two-year ownership and use tests for a principal residence, and don't sell more than one principal residence in any two-year period, you can exclude any capital gain tax on the sale - up to the $250,000 or $500,000


    When you close your sale, your real state lawer will pay to your bank, your real estate agent, your reality transfer fee and other misc fee like Attorney fee etc.

    I have sold 2 houses in last 7 years and no real estate lawyer ever asked for 10% tax!!!


    More over are you making any money on the property sale now a days?!



    FED allows

    What are (if any) the tax implications > if a H1b or EAD holder sells his/her house?

    From what i knew there were no special "taxes" or implications... but someone (a lawyer) recently told me in addition to everything else there is a 10% tax (federal) on selling price?

    Can anyone who has sold a property on h1 or EAD confirm this?

    Please share first hand experience and not something that someones heard through the grapevine



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • Green_Print
    07-25 02:59 PM
    Yes, I had the same question and this is what my lawyer had told me

    Thanks for the reply.
    So, does that mean the title can totally change if the job responsibilities are 50% same ?





    dollar bill origami flower. The finished dollar bill shirt
  • The finished dollar bill shirt



  • sam_gc
    04-07 04:14 PM
    I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.

    Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. Creative dollar bill origami
  • Creative dollar bill origami



  • optimystic
    03-31 04:13 PM
    This isn't correct Ronnie. Your non-immigrant status does determine whether you are a Resident alien or a non-resident alien for tax purposes.
    Classic example is that while you are on F1 /OPT you don't have to pay social security and medicare.

    I am taking a guess that what Ronnie meant to say was that, Tax filing (whether or not you file jointly) has no implications on your immigration process... which is true.

    If you filed 'married filing separately' does not mean that you dont want to support your spouse anymore as a derivative of your I-485 !





    dollar bill origami flower. Don#39;t forget that origami is
  • Don#39;t forget that origami is



  • reddy77
    03-08 08:06 AM
    I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?

    I believe the salary mentioned in the labor is the future salary, That means you should be paid that much after you got your GC. It is not the present salary...



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • psaxena
    10-20 12:38 PM
    RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Iowa Senate - Grassley vs. Conlin (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/senate/ia/iowa_senate_grassley_vs_conlin-1217.html)



    This is going nowhere... Guys what are prospects of Grassley winning the Nov elections...I hope he looses





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower. Girls, if you were a waitress and a guy made; Girls, if you were a waitress and a guy made you an origami flower with a dollar
  • dollar bill origami flower. Girls, if you were a waitress and a guy made; Girls, if you were a waitress and a guy made you an origami flower with a dollar



  • wandmaker
    08-14 06:37 PM
    I have received the cards in today's' mail. It has been almost a decade in green card journey. My support for IV and fellow IVans will remain the same. Thank you all for the wishes.



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • TomPlate
    01-09 04:04 PM
    "I suppose this year's quota for EB3 India is not yet used (as small it may seem). My guess is, when EB3 processing begins, it should get your collegues out in 6 to 9 months from now."

    EB3 quota is like a spoon of rice from a bag of basmati :))
    It maked me laugh and a good one too. Any way now it is a feast, so everything is going to open.

    All EB priority dates are current.





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • chanduv23
    03-25 02:24 PM
    I went to Chennai and Hyderabad thru Dubai in last 2 years. I felt it was really nice. No transit visa stuff. Good veggie food, lot of entertainment and good service. A bit costly compared to other airlines. On overall good experience and no regrets for higher price

    My experiences have been the best with Emirates and have always travelled Emirates. But the last time I travelled, I had a bad experience.
    I travelled from JFK to Chennai in August, 2007 and my baggage did not come in the same flight. They had to trace the baggage and then both my bags arrived in 2 different days and I had to buy clothes, shoes, nightwear but Emirates reimbursed and gave me like $60 in cash for all expenses.
    Apart from this, I have had pleasant experiences with Emirates and will continue to fly emirates.



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower. origami dollar bill flowers; origami dollar bill flowers. jmcrutch. Apr 6, 03:54 PM
  • dollar bill origami flower. origami dollar bill flowers; origami dollar bill flowers. jmcrutch. Apr 6, 03:54 PM



  • gcisadawg
    04-12 08:18 PM
    This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.

    That is incorrect. USCIS would send a copy of RFE to you as well.

    My wife got a medical RFE and I'm looking at the letter from USCIS as I type.

    Yes, We did sign the lawyer form. Lawyer first got a copy and informed us. He also told us that we would be getting one. And we got one.





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • black_logs
    05-11 10:43 AM
    We are still working on it, the most probable location & time is Bombay Palace at 7 pm but please wait until it is announced officially.

    Could some one post the Venue and time? (I guess it is dinner meet)

    Thanks



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • anandrajesh
    08-15 01:46 PM
    Absolutely right, how otherwise do you explain that they issued card production for people with PD's in 2004, (Dates not current in June) on July 2nd and in an hour and then said the visas are unavailable.


    NO FIFO whatsoever.

    They just saved themselves by retracting the VB of JULY, or else they would have faced lawsuits, and investigation which would have shown all irregularities and fraud.

    One of my buddies got his GC approved yesterday and his Priority Date is June 2005, EB2 India. I am here waiting since 2004 March to file for my I485. There are no methods to USCIS Madness.





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • Berkeleybee
    03-02 05:48 PM
    For everyone who wants to get something going -- i.e. come up with an idea, a strategy to execute and then deliver, please get in touch with the relevant task team leader. Understand that all of them are PROFOUNDLY busy, so gather your thoughts and work out at least some details of your idea before you get in touch with them.

    For Membership: Jay at jay@immigrationvoice.org

    For Media: Sunil at sunil@immigrationvoice.org

    For Content: Sandeep, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org

    For Liaison: Aman aman@immigrationvoice.org and Shilpa shilpa@immigrationvoice.org

    For Meet the Lawmakers - anurag@immigrationvoice.org and pratik@immigrationvoice.org

    Hope I'm not missing anyone -- core, please fill this in if I've got it wrong.

    Thanks,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • yabadaba
    08-20 03:43 PM
    I am glad they have started enforcing this. This will let them work on the cases rather than answer the calls.
    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami peacock. dollar bill origami peacock. datanggou. Apr 25, 12:54 AM
  • dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami peacock. dollar bill origami peacock. datanggou. Apr 25, 12:54 AM



  • pappu
    09-14 03:51 PM
    call 732-297-9886 and ask questions





    dollar bill origami flower. dollar bill origami flower.
  • dollar bill origami flower.



  • posmd
    03-28 04:04 PM
    I agree that you guys should push for an ammendment that one should be able to file 485 and join the queue and get the derivative benefits once 140 is approved. If we get that alone it is better than nothing.
    However let me put it to you guys that without the green card in hand, living in limbo land albeit with some mobility is no fun either. Isn't that sort of what the illegals have now at their own labour level. We will be 2nd class citizens to be discarded at a fire brand politician's whim and fancy.If that wait is many years it will not be good. Further those applying later and later will eventually end up with inordinate waits leaving them the choice of waiting for decades like in some family based categories.
    I am only saying this since it was stated that this should be the number one priority. The absolute number one priority for all of us should be to quicken the time to a GREEN CARD.





    joshraj
    10-03 02:44 PM
    Lets Keep Our fingers Crossed :) and PRAY :)





    karthkc
    03-27 05:47 PM
    I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.

    Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?

    The official stance from my attorneys on this kind of a situation is to ensure that you were not "unlawfully present" in the US during the time in question.

    What that means is if you were over 180+ days out of status, you enter into what is known as "unlawful presence" period. In that situation, the penalties are far more severe than just status violation.

    In your case, the time period is well within that limit and that coupled with the fact that you were lawfully re-admitted into the US twice since the period should not cause concern.

    If it does come up during adjudication, a good attorney should be able to compose a response accordingly.

    Hope that helps!

    --Karthik



    No comments:

    Post a Comment