Tuesday, June 7, 2011

carrie underwood wedding pictures

carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood Jewelry
  • Carrie Underwood Jewelry



  • sunny1000
    11-08 03:55 PM
    hello,

    I am trying to book an appointment for h1b visa stamping at the Chennai Us consulate for Nov 29th but I see no dates available for Nov 2010 for Chennai.

    Ony calcutta dates are available.

    Can I book an emergency appointment in this situation?

    I have been on h1 for the past 3 years.First came to US in 2004.Visa expired in 2006.

    Extended h1b here in USA..Now going to India for the first time after visa expiry.

    Also, for the stamping, should i carry all old LCA's or just the latest one?

    Thanks,
    arthi

    Also, I heard that they are asking for letter from the client that you are working, on the client letterhead with info like contract duration etc. You can search the forum. This is what I found at the chennai consulate website (http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/h1bvisas.html):

    Carry the Following Documents with You


    Bring the following documents to your scheduled interview:

    A passport valid as of the date of entry into the U.S. (Persons whose passports which will expire in less than 6 months after their entry into the United States should renew their passports before applying for a visa.) We recommend bringing your previous passports as well.

    Your confirmation page (printed on a laser printer).
    Appointment letter
    HDFC Bank fee receipt

    In addition, if you are applying for a petition-based visa (H, L, F, J, M, R visas) should also bring petition-related documents.
    One recent (within the past six months) passport size photograph 50mm X 50mm (2" x 2") with a white or off-white background.


    Note: Please obtain a new passport prior to your interview if:

    - The film on the biographic data pages of your passport (i.e., page with your photo and back page with your parents' information) is separating from the pages in your passport, or

    - Your passport is otherwise torn, damaged, mutilated or has been washed or laundered.

    U.S. visas cannot be placed in damaged passports.

    If you are applying for an H-1B visa, you need to present all the required documents (highlighted in BLUE above) for any non-immigrant visa:

    Plus

    I-797 - the original notice of approval,
    The complete I-129 petition submitted by your prospective employer including the Labor Condition Application
    The originals, plus one copy, of your university diplomas, mark sheets and any certificates you may have. (Secondary school information is not required) Letter from petitioning employer confirming employer's intent to hire the applicant
    Original, plus one copy, of your work experience letters from your previous employers

    First time applicants may consider submitting the following documents:

    Pay slips from current or most recent place of employment
    Names and current phone numbers of the personnel managers at the applicant's present and past jobs
    Photographs of the inside and outside of current or most recent employer's place of business
    Names and contact information of two co-workers from your current or most recent place of employment
    Names and contact information of two co-workers from past jobs
    A complete resume/bio-data and cover letter describing current job duties in detail
    Personal bank records for the last six months
    US company information: photographs of the inside and outside of the company's offices, prospectus, brochures, and annual report

    The Consulate will not accept documents received directly from the company by mail or fax.


    If you are currently working in the US on an H1B visa, please submit your pay slips for the current calendar year and your federal tax returns (IRS Form 1040 and W-2) for all years in which you were employed in the US.


    All H-1B applicants are requested to bring one extra photocopy of any original documents they presented with their application package that they wish to be returned.

    Good luck with the stamping and God bless.





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. workout carrie underwood
  • workout carrie underwood



  • IV2007
    07-30 10:37 AM
    Guys,

    My undertstanding is, if one is a primary applicant on EAD and he/she starts studying full time, one need to pay taxes (like saying working part time or doing business, etc...).

    Once school is complete one needs to get back to same position or higher as an EAD applicant.

    I am also looking for concrete answers/confirmation on this.

    Tried to post a mesg to attorney on this forum but the post was closed. :(

    Anyone know for sure how to handle this situation. Or anyone did this and still got GC ??

    Thanks
    shree





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. carrie underwood wedding.
  • carrie underwood wedding.



  • immigrant2007
    07-19 09:05 PM
    It doesn't matter if the I-140 was revoked by the prev employer, still the PD is yours to keep provided that I-140 was approved. One should also be cautious about the revocation, if the approved I-140 was revoked by USCIS itself as a fraudulent filing then no benefits from that I-140! Otherwise you are good.

    The new company's offer is like any other job for you, if you qualify for the job and the company likes you and your skills they are going to offer the market salary and the position can even be a manager, then you might qualify for EB1!

    Hi Rajenk

    thanks for the information





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood 020910.jpg
  • Carrie Underwood 020910.jpg



  • msyedy
    12-13 12:35 PM
    Cons
    (a) How many EB visas will they increase in CIR?...
    (b) Will they allow you to file I-485 before your visa number is available.
    (c) How stable would be your job be in comming years
    (d) What year of your H1 B are you in.

    1) If you do not have a problem in H1b extension then.. new Perm Labor in 6 months... (a) I-140 in one month if premium ---- b) if they say no premium you have to wait, how long can't say)

    1a) favourable ... 1b) -- ?????

    2) If Eb numbers increase a) allow you to file I-485 to get EAD.
    b) Eb num increases but no I-485 until date becomes current.

    2a) will get you EAD, WIFE can get a job anywhere.. no travel problems and extensions.

    2b -- opposite to 2a

    3) Job at this company or Green Card. a) You want green card quicker as EB2 will move faster than EB3 even if USCIS don't allow you to file I-485 is
    current.

    b) If dont care about the earlier issues and are happy to stick with the new job and feel you will be at this place then

    Your decision....

    I may be wrong but I need GC quicker



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood Wedding Hair.
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding Hair.



  • andymajumder
    12-12 03:59 PM
    It would be interesting to see though... if we have even a single person on this forum with EB2 priority date before Jan1 2000.
    Basically, that means USCIS won't issuing any EB2 india and at the end of the fiscal year we will hear of visa numbers being wasted again.





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • kk_kk
    02-04 09:44 AM
    My wife was allowed to travel on BA when she went from US to India. But when we were returning to US, the ticketing agent in India would not issue bording pass because Canadian PR can only be used if you are travelling to Canada and NOT to USA. The ticketing manager even called someone in London Airport to get the confirmation and after that they just denied my request even after showing the document that says Canada PR issues after Apr 2005 does not require transit visa.

    I would say, get the visa to be on the safeside so that there will not be any troubles in the last minute.



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. carrie underwood 1
  • carrie underwood 1



  • fall2004us
    09-14 03:58 PM
    looks interesting....





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood may have been
  • Carrie Underwood may have been



  • go_guy123
    11-03 06:57 PM
    I disagree. I think that we will see an another attempt at CIR bill. Dems will want to capitalize on their surge among the hispanic bloc; see the comments by Nancy Palosi [sp?]. An attempt will be made to cast it as an aid for economy: to bring people out of shadows so that they can buy houses etc.

    But then this is just my opinion which, like yours, is just an opinion. Heck even my 5 year old these days does not seem to hold my opinion in any regard :)

    Thats the concern. CIR pits illegals vs legals. The CIR bill allocates quotas from legals to illegals.



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. announced Carrie Underwood
  • announced Carrie Underwood



  • anjans
    07-18 04:57 PM
    You need to fill the application with date of entry anf I-95 number!





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding Dress



  • indyanguy
    12-18 08:15 PM
    Gurus,

    Which is more reliable / popular, scottrade.com OR scottradeR.com ?

    scottrade.com



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood might be
  • Carrie Underwood might be



  • glus
    02-19 01:54 PM
    Hello, I'm wondering what steps I need to take in order to help my husband become a US resident (eventually a citizen but one step at a time). I have figured out that we need to fill out an I-130 but I keep seeing everyone talk about an I-485 and I'm curious if we need to use that one as well, and how many others???

    Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.

    I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3

    hi,
    Congrats on your marriage. If you are a U.S. Citizen and Husband entered the U.S. in a legal fashion (with a visa or any other LEGAL way) and can prove this, and if he has never been deported, or deported in absentia and has never committed a crime that would cause him inadmissible to the U.S, then you, the petitioner would file form I-130 for husband and at the same time he would file form I-485 to adjust status to a U.S. Permanent Resident. Both petitions would go together in one envelope to one location. Alternatively, you can file form I-130, wait for its approval, and once approved, your husband would need to file form I-485 to adjust status. I hope this clarifies a little bit? Good Luck.
    Once again, if your husband has no criminal history and he entered U.S. legally, this is a straightforward case, assuming you can show the necessary income. Both form instructions explain how to do it and how to submit the applications.





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood is known for
  • Carrie Underwood is known for



  • Munna Bhai
    07-12 07:51 AM
    Hello,

    Myself and my spouse are on H1b. I am on H1b(industry) and my Spouse H1b is through non-profit.

    Please let us know how best we can be a backup for each other in case of any unavoidable circumstances.

    a)If I get laid-off or fired, can I jump to H4 and then come back to H1b without being subjected to cap?

    b)What are the other backup plans we can have.

    thanks for your time.

    -M



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood wedding
  • Carrie Underwood wedding



  • Green06
    08-15 02:00 PM
    eeeee thats painful. Happend so many times. It is like Lotto but at the end we say Samay se pehle or Bhagya se adhik kuch nahi milta (before time and more than your destiny you don't get anything)





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. The beautiful Carrie Underwood
  • The beautiful Carrie Underwood



  • dingox100
    04-20 08:44 PM
    my EAD is about to expire on may 6th. I applied for EAD renewal in january , i had around 90 days. My application package along with the cheque came back to me after 1month because I forgot to sign the application form.. Dumb right....
    Then i signed my form and send it back to TSC . So i was in a bad situation becuase my employer said if i do not get my EAD card before it expires, they will have to lay me off. So here is what i did , i contacted my local Congressman's office through their website and raised a request to expedite my case and stated if i do not get my EAD i will loose my job.
    Surprisingly i got a mail from the congressman office that they are looking into my case and they will take it forward... and after a week i got a mail from USCIS saying my case is approved . So if someone is in my kind of situation its better to go through congressman or senator rather than info pass all that route.. Politics and politicians speak in a different language and so it always wins!!!



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood Wedding
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding



  • usdreams
    05-25 02:01 PM
    Hi kzinjuwadia,

    Thank you for your reply, made me relaxed, hopefully, things will go smooth and without any RFE on my side, already had so many problems with my wife's case and hopefully, we will get her GC very soon thru the court (She was out of status on H4 and I-485 denied and she was put in deportation proceedings and we got retroactive H4 NPT Approval and filed the I-485 in the court and hopefully will get her GC soon since my PD is current).

    Thanks Again.

    I don't think infopass does any harm to you. it may give more info ahead of time. I had infopass on may 12 as one of my friends with later PD got the approval email. the IO told me the case is approved and approvals are mailed already. got the GC next day :) This is my experience. I don't know if anyone had a bad experience at infopass or something that caused additional problem for their case. I think your's is a genuine case as your PD is current and it's almost month end and many with PD after you are already approved.





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. carrie underwood wedding
  • carrie underwood wedding



  • chanukya
    05-17 10:55 PM
    Sorry about my statement, I stand corrected, if you are US Masters and above plus member of profession, you still are not exempt from LC Process, however, special handling of LC in your case will take place, like the measure by DOL will be looking for US Citizens equally qualified ratehr than able, willing and qualified.

    USCIS Section 212(a)
    (5) Labor certification and qualifications for certain immigrants.-


    (A) Labor certification.-


    (i) In general.-Any alien who seeks to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor is inadmissible, unless the Secretary of Labor has determined and certified to the Secretary of State and the Attorney General that-


    (I) there are not sufficient workers who are able, willing, qualified (or equally qualified in the case of an alien described in clause (ii)) and available at the time of application for a visa and admission to the United States and at the place where the alien is to perform such skilled or unskilled labor, and


    (II) the employment of such alien will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of workers in the United States similarly employed.

    (ii) Certain aliens subject to special rule.-For purposes of clause (i)(I), an alien described in this clause is an alien who-


    (I) is a member of the teaching profession, or


    (II) has exceptional ability in the sciences or the arts

    (III) is a member of the professions and has a master's degree or higher from an accredited United States university or has been awarded medical specialty certification based on post-doctoral training and experience in the United States.''.


    Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...



    more...


    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood married Mike
  • Carrie Underwood married Mike



  • TomPlate
    12-12 03:56 PM
    I am there file in July 2007.





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. Carrie Underwood Wedding
  • Carrie Underwood Wedding



  • gc28262
    03-26 07:10 PM
    I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.

    Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?

    Have you gone out of the country and came back to USA on H1B visa after that ?
    If so, you are safe. Status is checked from the last lawful entry into US ( entry using AP does not help).





    carrie underwood wedding pictures. carrie underwood wedding
  • carrie underwood wedding



  • gene-O
    10-20 05:57 PM
    Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.





    masti_Gai
    08-16 10:20 AM
    I recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.

    At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.

    Its so simple no problem at all.

    Happy Journey...





    raysaikat
    04-06 01:27 PM
    ... But if 6 months have already elapsed after filing I485, then you are free to go anywhere.

    Does not sound right. Where did you hear that?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment