Wednesday, June 8, 2011

blake lively red dress gossip girl

blake lively red dress gossip girl. Miss LIVELY, actually.
  • Miss LIVELY, actually.



  • abcdefgh
    01-03 11:19 AM
    just paid: 22.XX
    Receipt ID: 07M99091AL872601P

    Mytotal:122.xx





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Blake Lively
  • Blake Lively



  • ashirwadb
    10-07 03:52 PM
    You'd have to wait for PD to become current to add spouse.

    Furthermore, if you get married before I-485 is approved, spouse may be added once PD becomes current, even though by then you have your GC.





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Anna Sui Gossip Girl
  • Anna Sui Gossip Girl



  • manja
    01-18 01:09 PM
    Check out this website. It has all the information we all want:

    http://www.visataxes.com/





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. 2010 beauty icon: Blake Lively
  • 2010 beauty icon: Blake Lively



  • gimme_gc_asap
    12-27 12:03 AM
    Thank you. always good to hear some sane voices.


    Please think:

    A. WHY will ACLU assist us? Only because Ms. Singh is there?

    B. WHY should Dr. Singh or Mrs. Gandhi assist us? We are trying to emigrate FROM India, NOT immigrate to India, after all.

    C. Please do not formulate random "minority community" statements. It is kind of ironic to do so, given the fact that we, the EB immigrants, are usually parts of various minority communities in the U.S., and are desperately trying to make our case to the power structure here...



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Blake Lively Gossip Girl Mini
  • Blake Lively Gossip Girl Mini



  • delhis_007
    12-28 11:12 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a similar position and have decided to go back to school in USA. My PD is Jan 2004 EB2, and I am sure I am not going to hit the jackpot before Sep 07. Is there any possible way I can save my GC?

    Thanks in advance.

    Vijay





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Blake Lively Evening Prom
  • Blake Lively Evening Prom



  • kondur_007
    07-30 07:32 PM
    I am stuck out side of US for my name check for last 9 months when I applied for my H-1. I have approved I 140. is there any way I can file my I 1485 and Advance parole or any thing to get back into US.

    Some one has told me that I can use consular processing but have no idea about that.

    Please help me and let me know what are possible options for me to return to US.

    I am sorry for what happened to you my friend.
    This is what I would suggest:

    1. Contact your attorney in US and consider options.
    2. File for CP if your PD is current. Basically, it means that USCIS will send your I 140 to DOS to assign to your consulate who will then process your GC (by interviewing just like they do with any other visa). Catch 22 in your situation is that they need name check even for CP. So doing CP may not be a whole lot helpful in getting to US earlier; however, it is something you can do and if your name check is cleared, you might get GC sooner and you will not have to file AOS. Your attorney would be further able to guide you about this.
    3. If you have contacts in US, ask them to contact local congressman and that may be helpful to get the name check done sooner.

    Good Luck.

    (PS: Just like it says in above post, you can not apply 485 while outside US)



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. The star of Gossip Girl Blake
  • The star of Gossip Girl Blake



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-11 12:27 PM
    I was not aware that you needed an FP for EAD renewal as well. Could you please clarify?
    You can get EAD without FP (the card will say "Fingerprint not available"), but if you e-file your renewal application, you will get a call for FP (paper-filing renewal does not require FP). As I said, I deliberately e-filed for that FP call so I can get into the local USCIS office, and then persuade them to take my I485 FP as well.





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Very beautiful, Blake Lively
  • Very beautiful, Blake Lively



  • chem2
    06-01 06:36 PM
    labor certificate for gc application and LCA for H1 are two different things. labor certificate for gc application is for a future job and employer is certifying that they will pay you per gc labor certificate once you get your gc and has nothing to do with h1 LCA.



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Last night, Blake Lively
  • Last night, Blake Lively



  • vivache
    09-19 01:46 AM
    "They are a privately owned LLC ( trust) and if I open a trading account with them, then I am accepted as a 'member' of the trading firm and at the end of the fiscal year, they would provide me a K1 tax form which would reflet my share of profits from my stock trades."

    What does being a member mean?
    does it mean that you are their employee? Which you cannot be .. since you are on h1 and they haven't filed one for you.

    Are you a shareholder? If yes .. on a h1 you have the right to be a shareholder in any company .. (eg .. if you own Oracle stock .. you are a share holder there.)

    "Can a person who is on H1B visa engage in an internet business (and receive income from it) from home ? I do know a couple of people who used to do that."
    Yes .. the rule is this .. you can own any business .. internet or otherwise .. and can draw an income or profit. But .. you cannot work for that organization as say the CEO or Director Marketing. The reason being .. on a h1 visa .. you can only work for your employer. So essentially you can be an employer .. hire people .. etc ..even process h1's .. but cannot work : ).





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Gossip Girl and Chanel “it”
  • Gossip Girl and Chanel “it”



  • meridiani.planum
    09-27 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.

    I am going all in now.

    1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.

    2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6

    3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.

    4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.

    Hopefully, there is be some movement.

    infopass is almost useless. Open SR, contact senator and email the ombudsman.
    Dont worry about dates, your PD will almost certainly remain current going forward. If 6 months pass by, your date remains current, processing times remain as they are and case is not approved, sue them (Writ of Mandamus):
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Writ+of+Mandamus+485
    File it 'pro se' (on your own, without a lawyer) if you are worried about the expense...



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. While in this season, Blake
  • While in this season, Blake



  • saibaba
    12-04 12:01 PM
    One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.

    He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.

    He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.

    Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?

    I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.

    Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
    Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.

    I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?

    Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?

    If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.

    Can someone pls share your knowledge?

    Thanks





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. BLAKE LIVELY - From Gossip
  • BLAKE LIVELY - From Gossip



  • snowcatcher
    05-22 08:02 AM
    I believe this is the transcript of the article that was referred above. It says March 2006 on it and it was done for House Subcommitee on immigration. Hope this link works.

    http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/articles/Testimony033006.pdf



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Related Links: Blake Lively
  • Related Links: Blake Lively



  • pappu
    10-12 08:56 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/USCIS_Monthly_Oct07.pdf

    also in the monthly newsletter.





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Two hot on lake apr have super Board of lake board of hi fierce Excited to love lake fave nothing like Make a sexy look Of glamorous apr cap sleeve dress
  • Two hot on lake apr have super Board of lake board of hi fierce Excited to love lake fave nothing like Make a sexy look Of glamorous apr cap sleeve dress



  • gsrknth
    08-22 12:16 PM
    My RD is 7/2/08, still waiting for approval, not even an LUD after notice date. I see EB2 folks getting renewals within 30 days or so. Isn't this descrimination?

    I am EB2 and EAD approval tool almost 60 days. Some folks got it in 30 days during June/July before implementing 2 yr EAD. I didnot hear anyone getting it in 30 days or less . May be some lucky ones are getting.



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Dress: J. Mendel
  • Dress: J. Mendel



  • prem_goel
    11-22 10:11 PM
    Hi, is anyone planning for H1b stamping at Tijuana mexico on 30th November. If so, please contact and we shall plan together. I am in LA area. Thanks!





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. quot;Blake Livelyquot; quot;red headquot;
  • quot;Blake Livelyquot; quot;red headquot;



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-27 02:23 PM
    Great to know, this is a revelation so you need to get more info about Fox TV, how right they are here more than this senas..

    So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?

    first of all, just for putting my point out are u trying to point finger at me? this is exactly what hinders the development, we need a dialogue and not controversy or finger pointing, i am fine with you not agreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but lets have a conversation, lets put out our opinions and let ppl base their decisions on our conversation,

    regarding my contributions i have attended IV chapter meetings, called senator/congresman offices whenever there is an IV action item, i wont ask ur plans on helping immigrant community (because that's not the point here), but u r already helping others by contributing to this discussion which lets other form an opinion,



    more...


    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Nude photos of #39;Gossip Girl#39;
  • Nude photos of #39;Gossip Girl#39;



  • ndialani
    11-23 06:31 PM
    I send through Wells Fargo to ICICI bank in Inida. You can open a remmitance account with wels fargo and wire transfer yourself. Every $1000 dollars they charge $9 dollars.
    Advantage is money is there in 2 days.
    Simplest way is ...send your mom, post dated checks for the whole year. Mail it through Prioriy mail using USPS.....ony costs 5 dollars. She can deposit the check every month. I 've been doing it for longest time.
    Only , in case of emergency and you want to transfer 5000 or more, i like Wells Fargo Service.





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. lake lively chanel 2011
  • lake lively chanel 2011



  • clif
    07-29 08:10 AM
    Two other issues could be:

    1. You will not be able to travel on student visa. If you enter US on student visa, it is considered as abandonment of I-485 application.

    2. You need recent salary statements for EAD renewal every year.





    blake lively red dress gossip girl. Gossip Girl star Blake Lively
  • Gossip Girl star Blake Lively



  • webm
    02-13 04:22 PM
    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks


    One more criteria is,If your 485 Notice Date falls prior to the processing dates (respective Processing Centre) as well THEN you can expect adjudicated in or after March depends on your Luck..

    This criteria was mentioned in one of the recent thread in this forum..





    nrakkati
    08-15 01:52 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?

    Nebraska.





    rameshk75
    08-04 01:37 PM
    Please refer to the detailed note on SS update after GC:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610

    Good info..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment