Thursday, June 16, 2011

american idol pia voted off

images Were you watching “American american idol pia voted off. voted off of American Idol
  • voted off of American Idol



  • TwinkleM
    07-16 05:48 PM
    bump...





    wallpaper voted off of American Idol american idol pia voted off. voted off of American Idol
  • voted off of American Idol



  • morchu
    05-12 05:47 PM
    Thanks for clarifying this.
    OK, I think the easiest way to deal with this is to look at the actual filing receipt for the I-485. If the receipt was for an amount reflecting the old fee schedule, then you need to pay for a new I-765 petition. If you paid the $1010 new filing fee, you would be okay with not paying.





    american idol pia voted off. voted off American Idol?
  • voted off American Idol?



  • abhisam
    07-09 11:50 AM
    I am working on EAD which expires on 10th Septempber 2008. I filed for my EAD on 25th June, 2008 and with the current processing dates at Nebraska, my guess is that I wont recieve my EAD until later September/early October.

    Will I have to stop working for the period when I dont have my EAD? My employer is very co-operative and will bear with me. But what are my options?

    My husband is the primary applicant of our 485 petition, so we wont have any issues of going out of status.

    I would really appreciate your advice on this.





    2011 voted off of American Idol american idol pia voted off. voted off American Idol.
  • voted off American Idol.



  • sdrblr
    07-06 02:26 PM
    you can enter in AP, but you cannot work on H1B status. You need an EAD. You can work in H1B status if you enter in H1B.

    Are you sure on this?
    I am not 100% sure but I remember reading here or on immig portal.com that you can enter on AP and still use H1 to work. Can somebody please clarify.



    more...


    american idol pia voted off. 273 readersAmerican Idol
  • 273 readersAmerican Idol



  • grupak
    12-10 09:47 AM
    there is a way to contribute less than $100

    Use paypal and send any amount you like to
    donations at immigrationvoice dot org

    Thanks you ssingh92. Let your friends know about the option for using paypal for less than $100

    Please post contributions on the main fund drive page, and motive others.





    american idol pia voted off. thang was voted off Idol
  • thang was voted off Idol



  • desi3933
    09-17 09:09 AM
    .....

    4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
    5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008

    ........



    Your lawyer is right. Since you have an active and approved I-140, your I-485 can NOT be denied. Even if it is denied by mistake, it can be re-opened by MTR.

    You should relax, in other words.

    That is the advantage of having multiple immigrant petitions (one or more combination of I-140 and I-130).

    Good Luck to you.


    *** Not a legal advise ***



    more...


    american idol pia voted off. american idol pia voted off. voted off on American Idol
  • american idol pia voted off. voted off on American Idol



  • grupak
    03-01 10:20 AM
    Time to send in the monthly contributions.

    I just mailed mine online.





    2010 voted off American Idol? american idol pia voted off. Were you watching “American
  • Were you watching “American



  • sargon
    01-26 12:09 PM
    Who deleted it?



    more...


    american idol pia voted off. Since her American Idol
  • Since her American Idol



  • abracadabra102
    12-19 11:29 AM
    My Friend, My Friend' Friend and Friend.. and the story goes on. I am sure you Friend has access to net and can express himself... ask him to post here and I am sure he will get ton's of first hand advise..

    I second this post. Your "friend" should learn to fend for him/herself and post directly here.





    hair voted off American Idol. american idol pia voted off. 13 American Idol hopefuls
  • 13 American Idol hopefuls



  • gconmymind
    08-14 12:58 PM
    A US company is a US company, be it Microsoft, or Cap Gemini, or whatever. For all you know, you may be working with Oracle's consulting division. Are you considered direct employee for Oracle or from a consulting company?

    I have friends from Microsoft and Oracle who just got approved after 7 years + in EB2. I also know people from Consulting companies who got approved in 4 years.

    I do not think there is any logic or facts to support this argument.



    more...


    american idol pia voted off. Pia Toscana Voted Off American
  • Pia Toscana Voted Off American



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    06-10 12:35 AM
    Pl. help with your precious advice. I got laid off five months back. I kept hunting new job but could not get one. Now I plan to move out of the country. In the circumstances, is my employer who was holding my H1b during termination, liable to give return tickets to my base country ? Can I claim the same after five monthsof my termination since I failed to get any job? What about my family members?

    Can anyone send any link emphasising this Rule so that I can quote that to my employer?
    Any advice in this respect is highly appreciated. Thanks.





    hot 273 readersAmerican Idol american idol pia voted off. voted off American Idol: a
  • voted off American Idol: a



  • conchshell
    04-24 10:01 AM
    I think this is the opportunity that we should not miss ... lets start a letter or flower campaign to reach the member of the sub-committee. I am sure IV must be participating in this hearing.

    On a slightly different note: Its not important that who reported it first. We are not playing a TRP rating game between immigration-law and IV. As long as our goals are same, and we all fight for a common cause, its just irrelevent who reported the news first.



    more...


    house Pia Toscano was voted off american idol pia voted off. She was voted off in a
  • She was voted off in a



  • franklin
    06-22 08:24 PM
    Your choice - you can follow the instructions sent by UCSIS and hope for a smooth processing of I 485, or ignore the instructions and be sure to have delays





    tattoo thang was voted off Idol american idol pia voted off. pia toscano.jpg
  • pia toscano.jpg



  • needGCcool
    09-03 10:46 PM
    My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?

    i dont know how much u...but changing the option is not like picking a different item from menu..............this requires a lot more documesnts + time..........



    more...


    pictures american idol pia voted off. voted off on American Idol american idol pia voted off. Plus American Idol#39;s Pia
  • Plus American Idol#39;s Pia



  • apahilaj
    05-29 01:39 PM
    Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..

    I didn't file G-28 form since I was filing myself. Isn't G-28 only required if some one else is representing you?

    I've got the receipt notices for EAD as well. Will see what happens next.





    dresses voted off American Idol: a american idol pia voted off. pia toscano american idol
  • pia toscano american idol



  • bikram_das_in
    05-14 11:06 AM
    Paid $25 for this month.

    Subscription Number: S-3E720092N97603636



    more...


    makeup Since her American Idol american idol pia voted off. Pia Toscano was voted off
  • Pia Toscano was voted off



  • Lasantha
    10-05 09:32 AM
    Yes, I noticed that and thought the same. I am submitting my application today. I have been trying it for the last 7 years with no luck. Who knows, this one could be the one when I hit the jackpot ! :cool:





    girlfriend pia toscano.jpg american idol pia voted off. american idol pia toscano
  • american idol pia toscano



  • Sreeshankar
    11-04 12:45 PM
    Dear Readers,

    This topic may be totally off immigration and I am sorry for that.

    Kindly request you to take a minute and read about this noble person - Narayanan Krishnan - a selfless real life hero!

    Once a rising star, chef now feeds hungry - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/04/01/cnnheroes.krishnan.hunger/)

    Please vote for him and make win the CNN Hero prize money which can be used towards his trust.

    You can vote at - CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com (http://heroes.cnn.com/vote.aspx)


    Please share the word around with your friends and family!

    Thanks a lot... Appreciate your kind gesture!

    Thank you very much for the post, and very happy to know of such a Blessed Human being, who was able to have empathy and help alleviate the sufferings of others. Though not exactly connected with the materialistic immigration, but nevertheless, the awareness and performance of Noble deeds definitely helps in Ultimate Soulful Immigration to Higher levels of Human Compassion, to evolve - to be the Human being with kindness and love. God Bless.





    hairstyles Pia Toscana Voted Off American american idol pia voted off. “American Idol” Castoff Pia
  • “American Idol” Castoff Pia



  • unseenguy
    06-09 12:48 PM
    Depends. If you filed under new fees structure, why pay more and travel to Mumbai if you do not reside in Mumbai. Its a waste of time. On the other hand , if you filed under old fees structure, then H1 fees are much lesser than AP fees. So that would make sense?

    Also how many times more are you going to go out of country on H1 again?

    I am saying this from experience. My wife was not granted H1 in India recently. They are issuing high number of 221(g)s and she had to return on AP. So consider all this and apply. If you get 221(g) , ask for the passport to be returned without talkin too much (or mentioning AP). It could result into loss of money and frustration in India.

    If you are in the same job and have paid for AP already, I dont know why you need H1, unless you dont want to renew AP/EAD.





    Kodi
    10-17 12:48 PM
    Same main code as in the first 2 digits?

    Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?





    mirage
    07-29 02:25 PM
    I did not have prior information about this call, else I would,ve ask them 2 questions.

    1) Why Don't USCIS give 2 years AP too..

    2) USCIS should publish some statistics on how many Employement based AOS applications they have pending, what EB categories they are in along the the chargeable country and priority dates..

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment